CARRom _ ance

No not Carrom , I shout annoyed . But why ? It's been so long that we played Carrom , Laksh counters .

Umm.... Because I don't know how to play , I confess slowly .

You don't know Carrom , it's the easiest board game says Pooja in a bored tone mocking me .....

It's okay , we'll teach you after all What are friends for ? Says Anu .

I nod my head and she brings the carrom board and arranges the coins .

Look you need to take this striker and aim at the coins , at an correct angle you've to strike it such that it falls in the hole opposite to you

Look you need to take this striker and aim at the coins , at an correct angle you've to strike it such that it falls in the hole opposite to you .

As the game goes by we will tell you other rules .

The game starts by with Anu striking first followed by Laksh and Pooja . Now it was my turn and I was nervous , I'm a sportive person but I wanted to prove pooja that I can play carrom too .....

Suddenly I felt a hand slide above my right arm and another hand slide through my waist . With that manly scent I understood that it was Arjun....

After our date - which was a month back , I started concentrating on my exams and Arjun on his business . But we made sure to spend time with each other .  Sometimes Arjun spent his nights at my house . No we didn't have sex buT we did have n number of make out sessions . Sometimes it went beyond heated but Arjun had great control on himself as he wanted to make me his only after adding his name to mine . These were exactly his words when I questioned him about making me his ......

A hot breath over my nape brought me to present . His lips touched my jaw and I closed mY eyes , to other people it would look like he was helping me strike the coin .

He gently strikes the coin taking my hand and it falls in the hole .
Yipee !! Thank-you you're the best saying that I kiss his cheek . He gently smiles towards me whereas I notice three pairs of eyes on me with mouth hung wide open .

Pooja starts shooting daggers at me , Anu's curiosity is at it's  best but she keeps quite for later interrogation while Laksh stares at me and his Bhai unsure .......

I pass the striker to Anu but Arjun takes it . After you gain a coin , it's again your turn Navya , he tells me with a mischievous glint in his eyes which I don't understand ......

After some time I understood the meaning of his wicked glint . It was because , through helping me play the game he stole kisses on my jaw , neck and shoulder .........

I think I'm out of this saying that Pooja went away and Laksh got Mayra's call so he too left .

You both can go outside and romance . You don't have to us Carrom as a reason for your romance or CARROM_ance Anu said sounding annoyed but I could detect happy tone on her voice ......

________________________________________

3rd person's POV :-

Didn't I tell you to make him fall for you ? Make him your puppet ?

Now look how happy he is with her ...
I can't stand him happy , it's because of him I lost my everything . I thought you beIng my daughter will help me but you're the worst help anyone could possibly have .....

Mom , please ...... Let me explain . They're in love mom and I can't break them ..... I don't want to .... I may be your worst help but mom .......

Enough , I brought you To this house to seek my revenge , but since you're against in breaking them , I'll break tgEm by hook or crook . Get lost.......
I never want to see your face .
________________________________________

Pooja 's pov :-

May be I should help mom separate them but again I've never seen arjun so happy and open up to someone else ......

I would've thought Arjun to be the culprit had I not listened to mom's conversation with someone on phone.......

How could you lie to me mom ? How ??

Suddenly flashlights fall on my eyes and I realise that thinking about all those memories I've reached the outer ring road away from Shergill's provinces .......

All of sudden I find a car approaching me at a high speed and I stand there not knowing what to do . It's like all of my reflexes have stopped working and the last thing I remember before darkness overcomes me is brown eyes ......

_________________________________________

Hey friends !! Merry Christmas ......

Here's a new chapter with Christmas twist

Here's a new chapter with Christmas twist . Hope you all like it ......

Please do vote , share and comment....

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇