Date - 2

I really love you , Arjun . I don't know why , when and how but I cannot stand being away from you . I confess , confess my heart to him .....

Do you atleast like me ? I question him . I know that we are on a date and him bringing Me on date without any confession is making me all apprehensive . Upon that he is refusing to speak about last night ......

He brought me to Tank bund on date .
The whole isle of Buddha is decorated with lights and on one side of Buddha statue he arranged a date table for two and on another sidE there's fluffy chairs .....

Presently we finished our dinner and started chatting or its me telling him about my childhood while he's listening to my blabber with a smile

Presently we finished our dinner and started chatting or its me telling him about my childhood while he's listening to my blabber with a smile .

I don't like myself .....

Hearing him speak gatheres all my attention . I just entwine our fingers ..

I don't like you too .....

My hand grip tightens around him .... Well , I'm supposed to leave his hand but I don't know why I'm so attracted to him . But the only positive assuration is that my feelings for him is not only physical which means I want to be there for him . I want him to open up for me .

I've seen him in many faces ....
* Hot Richie Rich $$$$
* Arrogant , Egoistic Businessman 😎
* Manipulative Jerk 😣
* Caring brother ( which actually attracted me to him 😁 )

Now looking at me is a lost child 😥

I can wait I reply breaking my thoughts . Though it pains , I know it is the only way to have him , show him my care .....

But be away from other girls because I'm POSESSIVE ...... I tell him with a straight face and he bursts out laughing 😂😂😂 it's the Reaction I least expected .

You really believe that I've had many affairs right ? He questions me ....

I don't know ..... And I don't care about past but I want you all mine Mr.Shergill , I tell him .

Okay ! But this means you're all mine . I mean you won't change your mind right ? He questions unsecured .....

Not in million years , I love you to moon Arjun .....

Say that again , he whispers with smile .

Not in .....

No not that , my name ....

I don't know why I suddenly feel shy , from the start of our meeting , I've always addressed him as Sir or
Mr.Shergill .....

You look so cute .... He tells me smiling and kisses our entwined palms . I smile shyly and whisper Arjun .....

He keeps looking at me and I him . It's like it's some magic thay enveloped us that we are neither unable to blink nor look away . Slowly he leans little forward and I copy him and suddenly our lips meet .

It's sweet kiss nothing heated but I do feel tingles in mY stomach .... After some time he releases my lips and I look down without lifting my head .....

Guess what I'm blushing !!!

Arjun's pov :-

I've never done this for anyone , taking them on date and then Talking .... I don't know why I never took interest in those bimbos but I thank God for it . Hearing Navya tell me of her possessiveness for me is a turnon .....

Her face covered with blush is my favourite colour from now on ....
Aww..... My girl looks so cuTe . I've always liked her . To be precise from the time she started tutoring my wayward sister . I was amazed to see her capable of making my sister pass her backlogs . It's not like , my sister doesn't study but she hates maths and physics ..... In her words they're villain of her life .

You know this was my first kiss !!

Hearing her voice , I realise thaT lost in my thoughts I've been staring her and feeling my heated gaze she started talking . Believe my princess to bring us out of awkward moment...

I've never kissed before she tells as if remembering the sweet kiss which we shared .

But you know it wasn't my first kiss , I go on kissing girls everyday , I tease her .

Her face fells little but then she comes closer to me and stands on her tippy toes . She crashes her lips on mine . I'm more than okay to taste her , but then I hear a click . Breaking the kiss I realise that Navya took a selfie of us kissing 💋

I guess you haven't done this , she asks hopefully . Aww ..... I don't wasn't my princess sad :-(

This was my first kiss too princess , I've never kissed before and I'm very much virgin as you are , those women whom you've seen are dates and fans of Abhi my friend I tell her .

I'm so happy with your confession , saying this she kIsses my cheek tightly ....

And to your very first question of our date , I neither like myself not you but I love us ..... And I want us to be together always .....

She smiles kissing my palm she whispers Hamesha 💃💃

🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌

Hey friends !! So here's the next update ....

Hope you all like it . Please do vote , share and comment ✋

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍