👉 Plan 👈

As soon as bua goes away , Navya peeks at her direction to see if she has gone for sure and tip toes to meet her partner in crime ....

So am I not good enough ? You'll leave me ? Hearing Arjun's voice behind her she startles and taking a deep breath , beats his arm .

Ow ! He shouts only for her to glare at him to stop acting ....

Waise , I didn't know that my wife is an actress he tells pulling her close to him by holding her waist .

Wife ? Nah , would be or may be wife I guess . Remember you want to marry me after 5 years , Navya teases only for Arjun to tighten the grip on her waist .....

Remember this , that you're MINE and you'll be completely mine in three days and then no one can separate us ....

But Arjun that video .... I trust you Navya , you don't have to explain yourself . In fact I know that it is Photoshopped and in future also remember that I'll always trust you ..

I'm happy to have found you saying that she hugs him tight and he kisses her forehead .....

Well , in that video Was a video of Navya and some unknown guy kissing .... But Arjun knew better than to trust some random video than his love . So he behaves little rude to her at dhaba and then that night they clear their misunderstanding .....

Arjun , finds out that it was his bua who made this video and sent him so that he breaks up with Navya and then she can kill her and make Arjun guilty but her plan failed when Arjun didn't trust the video .....

But they act as if their relationship is having a tough time . So that she can make a move and they get enough proofs to lock her ...

I said you that we should knock .
But I didn't expect them to be hugging and .....
Hearing familiar voices they turn around to see Pooja and Ajay standing there fighting like a old married couple .

Navya pushes Arjun aside seeing them while he pouts towards heR and scowls towards the intruders .....

Well , excuse me but I want to borrow your bride for a while , pooja says and without waiting for Arjun's reply pulls Navya out with her .

After pooja went away , Navya felt concerned and called her few times and soon they became friends with Pooja's changed aTtitude it was easy for Anjali and Anu also to connect .....

*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*

Bhabhi is this needed ? Navya asks in hopeful voice only for her to shut up because of the glare that Anjali throws towards her .....

Look at Anu and learn chutki . Anyways I've lot if work to do so you both better be ready for your engagement party while I check on other things . Pooja make sure about it .

Instructing everyone , Anjali goes out while Navya and Anu sulkily gets ready in the heavy designer lehengaa .

You people finish your hair and makeup and I'll bring some refreshments for you people . Saying this pooja goes towards the kitchen to stop dead in her tracks .

^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)^)

This is the sleeping pills I want you to mix in everyone's food . After everyone sleeps I want you to kill Navya and hurt Arjun so that I can extract my revenge by taking over the property . Sujata tells smiling evilly to Mayank , their trusted driver cum bodyguard .....

Pooja starts sweating and she feels disgusted to call sujata as her mother ..... How could anyone be so blind in revenge that they forget to differentiate between right and wrong .....

Instead of wasting her time thinking about her mother's behavior , she runs to Ajay .

👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

Hey friends !! Double update of Crossroads of life .

Hope you all like it ...

Please do vote , share and comment

👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈