Villain of my life

Anasuya 's pov :-

I hate you ! I hate you so much ......
You are the villain of my life . I continuously glare at this fat maths and physics book in front of me . God why did the apple fall on ground and not on Newton's head ? Then I along with many other students would've been free from this torture . Physics and mathematics are my weakest subjects . I've been appearing for my arrear papers every year and I fail in them . But now I'm in final year and to get my bachelor's degree and to get a job I need to clear all my backlogs .
     I can actually get a job without degree at Bhai's office but for once I want to do something without using Bhai's influence . Now that the timetable for backlog exams has been announced , I'm scared . Like always hanging out with these guys , I didn't get time for preparation and at this last moment I feel lost . I feel hopeless . Thinking of all these I start to cry curled in a ball .
     After sometime I feel someone enter my room .....
😢😞😢😞😢😞😢😞😢😞😢😞😢😞😢

Navya's pov :-

Seeing Anu crying curled in a ball , I immediately run to her and hug her only for her to hug me back tightly .

" Shhh.... What  happened ? Why's my strong girl crying ? " I ask her softly .

Exam dates have been announced she replies grimly .

It's good thing right , you'll get over them soon . I tell her only for her to shake her head in denial .

Anu , our time of friendship may be less but it's depth is more . So tell me , what are you afraid of ?

I ..... I hate maths and physics . I've been failing M1 for last three years and physics is no different . I'm not prepared for my exams and I'll fail this time too.... She said crying like a small kid .

Maths is really easy . You just need few techniques for solving them .

Really ! Maths and easy ? Forget it baby . She tells me rolling her eyes .

I told you it's easy because of few techniques . Now listen before starting to read maths you need :
1) You need to eat bhindi roll .
2) Have a stock of Bournville .
3) Study plan which we will prepare the first thing tomorrow .
And for  physics you just have to refer my notes . I'm pretty weak in physics so I actually made all topics notes in easy way after referring lots of books . It mainly consists of scoring topics so you'll get nearly 60 + marks .
Now stop crying and give your 100 watt smile .
She really smiles this time and then pulls me for an unexpected hug .
Will you really help me ? She asks like a 5 year old asking for chocolate .
I smile really big and nod my head .

   After taking the timetable from her , I actually tuck her in bed kissing her good night I go outside . Not feeling sleepy . I go to terrace with timetable .
Sitting down on a swing on terrace I start preparing a day wise scheduled timetable for Anu in my phone . After which I go to my room and do star gazing for a while before sleep overtakes me not before setting my alarm . It's going to be a long day tomorrow ..........

💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💛💜💝💙💚💛💜💝

Hey friends ! Here's the next  update . I promise to keep more of Arjun - Navya's scenes from next episode . But do vote , share and comment for this chapter .
                            Yours lovingly ,
                            Barbie Doll 👠

💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙💝💜💛💚💙