Detective Arjun....

It's sha...shame to mi... miss such a hands .... handsome..... Anu slurred .
Anu be quiet whisper yelled Laksh and Navya closed Anu's mouth with her palm trying to stop her from waking up the entire household . She didn't want to get into Arjun's eyes especially .

After shopping for a while , Laksh took both the girls to pub with kriya . Navya instantly agreed to the idea to take if her mind from the loss of her first job and lack of Arjun's trust on her .
    Navya had her drinks keeping in mind her alcohol tolerance while Anu got drunk to an extreme level where she couldn't stand without help . After seeing Anu so drunk , Laksh dropped off kriya at her place and brought Anu and Navya to Shergill mansion .

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Arjun kept looking at the CCTV footage again and again to check if it wasn't Navya who betrayed his company . Though all proofs were against her , Arjun knew that Navya couldn't do such a low thing .

Though claimed heartless , he had a heart , kindness , humanity which he started  hiding  from the world in order to protect himself from world .

He gets frustrated when he sees the same video for 50th time and finds Navya going inside his cabin and opening the locker with the key and taking the file . Though her back is faced to the camera  ........

Suddenly , his phone rings bringing him out of his thoughts ....

  " What's wrong with you kaminey ?"
What's with this greeting abhi ? Arjun questions .

You literally missed my album launch and now you're so cool ! You don't care about me anymore . You're neglecting you're only best friend sighed Abhi dramatically .

Stop it drama queen , I'm his best friend too said Vikram .

Yeah ! Yeah ! Keep dreaming said Abhi in mocking tone .

Guys , what's with this conference call today ? Is everything alright ? Arjun asked in his concerned voice .

You tell us . Both of them said at the same time .

About ? Arjun questioned only for Vikram to sigh .

Fine , coming straight to point . Why did you fire nearly 50 employees in a week ? Yelled Vikram .

And not to forget your mood swings . Are you pms'ing ? That's the reason I asked you to hangout less with Vikram . Abhi said seriously .

Shut up both Vikram and Arjun yelled at the same time .

Okay , okay ! Cut me some slack guys .
Anyways I forgot to tell you that Tina got a tattoo of A on her wrist . It's so cool .....

Both the guys sighed hearing Abhi's obsession with anything and everything Tina does . Tina is a super model who started dating abhi a month ago . Though Vikram and Arjun found her acting differently in presence and absence of Abhi . They ignored it for their friend's happiness . But still kept checking on them .

Damn a tattoo ,  How did I miss it ? Screamed Arjun in happiness .

What has Tina's tattoo to do with you missing it ? Asked Abhi curiously .

I think it has to do something with that black hair beauty whom you accused of stealing that confidential file .... Am I wrong Mr Shergill ? He mocked .

I'm busy . I'll call you guys back . Saying that he cuts the conference call  .

Rewinding the footage he sees that the girl taking out the file has a tattoo of Scorpio which Navya doesn't have .

Dancing a happy dance in his mind Arjun thinks of  letting Navya know to join his office back when he hears a familiar  scream

     " Hey maare Kaana ji ! Why didn't you kill me before showing me this day . "

Arjun runs downstairs to see Anu drunk , Laksh tipsy and Navya covering Anu's mouth while she  blabbers something .

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Can this day get any better ??
Who could be the lady ?

Please do vote , share and comment your suggestions .

👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫