NCT DREAM:
(Y/N)-AHHH WE'RE HAPPY YOU WILL BE DANCING WITH US.

Jisung:
YAHH!! Let my girlfriend GO!!

After that NCT DREAM let you go and you almost fell cause you got lifted up when they hugged you. Jisung smiled and ran to you.

Jisung:
I missed you!!

You:
Jisung, we literally just saw each other like 40 minutes ago.

He nodded and hid his face in your neck.

Chunhwa:
Ummm.... Someone tell me whats happening please???

You:
Oh I forgot to mention. I'm Mark oppa's little sister and Jisung oppa's girlfriend.

Lily:
And I'm Mark's girlfriend.

Mark:
Lily's here?!? Where?!?

Lily:
Right here oppa!

Lily rose her hand and stepped out from behind Mingxia and Jungsook.

Mark:
LILY!!

He ran up to her and engulfed her in a warm hug.

Baozhai:
Ok. Now who is with who.

Mark let go of Lily and pulled a paper from his pocket. He opened it cause it was folded and read what it said.

Mark:
Ok so. I'm with Lily.

He smiled and Lily grabbed his arm.

Mark:
Jaemin is with Nana.

Nana walked up to Jaemin and you can already see the blush on Jaemin's cheeks.

Jaemin:
Hey Nana is my n-nickname.

He smiled nervously and Nana blushed. Haechan scoffed and the lovey-dovey thing. He wasn't a fan of romance or love.

Mark:
Harchan is with....Chunhwa.

Chunhwa stepped out and walked towards Haechan. Haechan's eyes widen and he blushed. She smlied and Haechan came back to reality shaking his head and smiled back.

Mark:
Jeno is with Jungsook.

Jungsook walked up to Jeno and put her head down to not show her blush. Jeno smiled and blushed as well.

Mark:
Chenle is with Mingxia.

Mingxia smiled and walked towards Chenle. Chenle blushed and they started talking in Chinese which you understood cause you could speak it.

Mark:
Renjun is with Baozhai.

Baozhai smiled. And when she did, her smile looked like Renjun's smile.

Renjun was shocked by seeing her smile and then blushed

Renjun was shocked by seeing her smile and then blushed. Baozhai walked towards him. They stood beside each other.

Mark:
And, of course, Jisung is with (Y/n).

Everyone started aw-ing. Jisung walked up to you and gave you a back hug.

Mark:
Ok, now that we know who's with who, we will practice.

You guys started practicing until you couldn't. Since you and Jisung are great dancers you guys had a solo part. Only the two of you. (A/n: For the dance you can pick whatever song you want cause I don't know what to put)

Mark:
Ok, that's enough traning for today. Tomorrow we will train some more. We don't have school tomorrow. Now we can go home.

Everyone nodded and said goodbye to each other. You grabbed your bag and  Jisung kissed your cheek before he ran out the door. You smiled and left with Mark to go home. You guys got home and you took a shower before changing into your pjs and going to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hi! Sorry I haven't been publishing new parts. I have school and homework. Yeah.....
Oh, i don't know anyone people named Kim Chunhwa, Jeon Jungsook, Choi Nana, Aki Kazashi, Xiao Baozhai, and Zhang Mingxia. If that is your name, this wasn't intentional. I just made the names. Basically, the girls are the girl version of the NCT DREAM members. So that's it. Bye!~~