You smiled and ,without realizing it, you started singing Jisung's part from Chewing Gum.

You:
Guggeumhae neoran aeneun eotteon ainjin (dagaga) Eonjejjeum mareul geolkk gominhage doe (neoman bomyeon)

You stopped cause you heard clapping.

Mark:
My little sister will surely debut.

Jisung walked up to you and kissed your cheek making you blush.

You:
Well, let's get going.

They nodded and walked out the door.

(Time skip to S.M Entertainment)

You guys went to your practice rooms. When you entered the room, you saw the 3 other girls from the time you auditioned and 3 new girls which one of them is Lily. She smiled and waved to you. (So in a total there are 7 of you guys) You did the same towards her.

???:
Ah, (y/n). You're here. Come over hear to meet your members.

You nodded and left your bag with the others bags. You walked beside the man a introduced yourself.

???:
Ladies, this is (Y/n). Introduce yourselfs please.

???:
Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim Chunhwa. Call me Chunhwa. I'm 16 years old. I'm Korean and I will be the leader.

???:
Hi, my name is Jeon Jungsook. I'm 16 and I'm BTS'S Jungkook's little sister. (A/n: Pretend he has a little sister). I'm Korean as well and I will be the sub-vocal and visual.

Lily:
Hi (Y/n), I'm Aki Kazashi but call me Lily. I'm Japanese and I'm 16. I will be the main vocal and visual too.

???:
Hello, I'm Zhang Mingxia. I'm 15 and I'm Chinese. I will be sub dancer and a rapper.

???:
I'm Xiao Baozhai and I'm 15. I'm Chinese and I will be main visual and vocal.

???:
Hi, I'm Choi Nana and I'm 16. I'm Korean and I will be the vocal and dancer.

They all bowed. The man gave you a paper that said what position you were. You looked and started to introduce yourself.

You:
Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee (Y/n) and I'm 14 years old. I'm Korean. I will be the main dancer, main rapper, and maknae.

Nana:
Aigoo~~ you're so cute.

Nana went up to you and pinched your cheeks. You rubbed your face cause it hurt but then laughed.

???:
Ok Nana that's enough. Now, I have something to tell you.

You went to stand besides Lily.

???:
First, I'm Lee Soo-man. And I have great news. Since you ladies were the best girls that I have ever seen because I have, you guys will be debuting early.

You guys cheered.

Lee Soo-man:
Calm down. That's not all. You guys will have a collaboration with the NCT DREAM members. This is to prove how well you guys do on stage. Now can NCT DREAM please come in.

After he said that NCT DREAM came in. Jisung looked at you and smiled. You smiled back.

Lee Soo-man:
I gave Mark the list of who will be dancing with who. Also they already know the choreography so they will be teaching to. Now if you excuse me, I will let you practice. They show will be soon. It wad nice meeting you all.

Girls:
It was nice meeting you as well.

You all bowed at the same time. He smiled and left. When he walked out the door, all of NCT DREAM can running towards you and gave you a bone crushing hug.