T W E L V E • The "lovebirds" and their stalkers 3/3

Oh this was just too good.

Adrien was being absolutely priceless!

Even though he tried to act indifferently towards Lucas and Marinette walking closer than needed, Alya and Nino could feel the waves of jealousy oozing off him.

The duo decided to be even more helpful towards his mood by making supportive comments of said couple, saying how cute they were and how well suited they were for each other, which only caused the blonde to agree uncommitted with the duo before falling into a state of glaring the hell out of Lucas.

Alya and Nino had to credit themselves for a job well done in riling up Adrien and to be quite blunt, it was fucking hilarious doing it.

Speaking of annoying Adrien, another small soft growl of annoyance was made from the blonde as Marinegte avoided from tripping over again by Lucas grabbing hold of her waist and Alya decided to take advantage of that small moment.

"Oh wow, Nino I think I just heard a growl." Alya gasped. Nino smirked, catching on what she was doing quickly and played along, cupping his face with his hands and expressed exaggerated shock.

"I think I heard it too Alya, I wonder where it came from!" Nino dropped his shocked expression to a shit-eating grin and nonchalantly slung his arm around Adrien's shoulders, causing the blonde to flinch. "Adrien do you know where it came from?" The bespectacled boy asked innocently, batting his eyelashes while Alya was struggling not to laugh at Adrien's red face.

"I-I don't know? Maybe it was a ca-cat." He attempted an excuse but judging by the smug grins and the raised eyebrows of the bespectacled couple, they obviously wasn't buying it.

"My my, look at that. Adrien I think you've invented a new shade of red." With that, Alya teasingly poked his cheek, causing Adrien to grow even more red and pout while Nino snickered.

"Oh be quiet you two."

"Whatever bro I know you'd miss our voices."

Adrien glared at Nino. "Do you want to test that theory?"

Nino backed off and put his hands up in surrendering, a teasing grin still plastered on his face.

The three continued to stalk the couple in comfortable silence.

Well, comfortable on everyone else's part but Adrien.

His mind was currently occupied with intrusive thoughts like 'one hundred ways to make Lucas Henrí look bad'.

He did in fact come to terms that he was jealous but still made 'valid' excuses on being jealous of everything but Lucas getting to have Marinette as a girlfriend.

Excuses such as; "This guy only came about a week ago and she's closer to him than the whole year we've been friends." And other things that avoided the idea of him being jealous of Lucas being together with Marinette.

The boy was just not admitting that he might've liked Marinette just the tiniest bit!

"It seems like Luckybon are headed to the movies." Alya commented. Adrien jolted out of his thoughts and rose an eyebrow in question, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Luckybon?"

"It's a shipping thing. I made it up from the lovebirds' nicknames for each other." Alya explained with a mischievous smirk and a raised eyebrow to see what his response would be.