F O U R • Did I hear that right?

"-that wasn't even the worst of it! She made me and that Sabrina girl separate and organise each and every one of her accessories from the oldest to which one would suit her best! Like I don't know woman, I apparently don't have a fashion sense since you immediately insulted my glasses!"

"Lucas calm down I'm sure it wasn't that bad." Marinette rolled her eyes. Lucas had just barged into her room and threw himself face first on her bed and before she could ask what was wrong, he went on a tangent on how horrible Chloe was.

As her comment, Lucas narrowed his eyes at her and grimaced.

"Yes I'm sure she's not that bad especially with the glares you and Alya shot at her. I'm surprised she didn't fall dead right on the spot with the amount of venom in your eyes! I'm starting to believe that looks can kill."

Lucas shuddered to get his point across making Marinette laugh at him, ruffling his hair like you would to a child.

"Aw is little Lucky scared of me?"

Lucas gave an unattractive snort and batted her hand away from his head.

"Please you're about as intimidating as a 3 day old kitten." Marinette gasped in false offence and shoved Lucas of her bed in response.

Lucas yelped pitifully before hitting the floor and glared at Marinette as she peered at him from the bed, barely containing her smirk.

In a fit of stubbornness, Lucas stayed on the floor with his arms crossed even after Marinette held her hand out for him to get up.

"Honestly you're acting so childish."

"Takes one to know one."

"I'm not that short!"

"Bon-Bons I can probably put you in a cupboard, not that short my ass."

Marinette spluttered incredulously at Lucas before softly kicking him on his side and stomped down her ladder.

The nerve of him to start laughing once she got down and plopped herself onto her desk chair.

Marinette's eye twitched in annoyance as Lucas joined her down the ladder and tried to get her attention.

Marinette was set on ignoring him though.

"Come on Mari, I'm sorry!"

Marinette's stubbornly held her nose high and averted her eyes from Lucas but a small smile threatened to break out on her lips.

Lucas saw the opportunity and took it.

Three pokes later, Lucas pounce on Marinette, messing up her hair while she laugh uncontrollably and tried to get him off her however only making the latter smile wider.

"HAHA- O-OKAY I FORGIVE Y-YOU! PFFT JUST ST-STO- HAHAHA"

Lucas was satisfied in getting back into Marinette's good graces and got off her as promised, pulling her up in the process.

In her moment of uncontrollable laughter though, Marinette got hiccups which she totally blamed Lucas for.

"KIDS! DINNER!" Both of them smiled excitedly but Marinette was the one who took the initiative to get out of the room first.

"Sorry bro." She said before shoving Lucas down roughly and stepped over him, slamming the trapdoor behind.

Who knew Lucas had such a potty mouth?

Greeting Marinette downstairs was Lucas's parents, Marianne and Jordan Henrí.

She ran up to the couple and hugged both of them, exchanging polite greetings and that thing relatives do to kids they haven't seen in a while.