T H R E E • Snatched

Okay so far Alya, Nino and Adrien acquired the following information that also boosted Marinette's memories of him;

•He was 16 and his birthday just past earlier in the week (Marinette promised to make him as much bon bons as he wanted, Adrien had to pinch himself multiple of times at Marinette's promise.

•He was an only child and lived with his mother and step-father

•He loved playing video games (Nino immediately challenged him to Ultimate Mecha Strike)

•He used to go to a boarding school before coming to Collège Françoise Dupont

•He doesn't have a girlfriend (To which Alya suggestively winked at Marinette, the designer shaking her head in frustration and sending a scathing look back)

All of that answered until the last of the crepes were gone.

Nino fell back onto his chair and rubbed his slightly protruding belly, doing a very good impression of Santa Claus.

"Thanks Marebear, your cooking is the best." Marinette giggled as she washed the plates, Adrien decided to help her out again in drying the dishes, getting a little confused as he had never had to wash his own dishes. Marinette didn't mind showing him her way of drying the dishes though.

His confusion made him even cuter.

"Thanks but Lucas was a big help too!" Adrien flinched at the mention of Lucas's name and this time Marinette took notice.

She raised an eyebrow at him to which he waved her off with a neutral smile.

That reminded her of what she thought that morning and the cookies she made yesterday.

"Hey guys, do you want some cookies I made yesterday? I made them for a snack but ended up with too many."

Nino and Alya jumped up excitedly, obviously greedy for more food. Marinette smiled at their childishness and left the washing up to Adrien as she headed down into the bakery to get the leftovers cookies.

Let's see... Oh I have enough to share with the class as well! Grinning widely, Marinette took out the cookies from the oven she used and put them into the bakery's paper packaging.

"Marinette I ran out of cookies." rang out a high voice. Marinette whipped around to see Tikki floating besides her head and shrieked, catching herself before she stumbled and made a mess of the kitchen.

Wouldn't be the first time.

"Tikki! What are you doing? What if you were caught?!" Marinette whisper-yelled. Tikki rolled her violet eyes at Marinette's worries and floated towards one of the cookies.

"Please Marinette. I'm over 5000 years old. I think I am capable of keeping out of sight from a couple of teenagers."

"And you say I'm not careful." grumbled Marinette. Tikki's the one who suggested that Marinette keep her identity a secret, even from Chat Noir. She would think rules would apply to Tikki as well even if she was hungry.

Marinette sighed and took a bag of cookies from the counter and gave them to Tikki. Tikki squealed in delight, taking the bag of goodies and kissed Marinette on her forehead before whizzing up and hiding under her beanie.

Marinette giggled as the presence of the kwami on her head tickled a bit and finished wrapping up at the cookies.

Gathering them all and trying to balance them in her arms, she took out her phone to check the time.

It displayed 11:20

Class started again at 11:25

Meaning they only had 5 minutes to get their asses up and leave the house.