Chapter 24: Warnings

A note from your humble author: Lemon alert! MWAHAHAHA  

-----

She was running through the forest, bounding over rocks, and leaping up into the trees, but he was still pursuing her. She would have to prepare herself for another stand; she could not let him keep her on the defensive. Today he was vicious.

She could feel him hunting her, he was getting close now. She watched silently from the canopy as he stalked her below.

She leapt down and surprised him with a series of furious strikes that he barely managed to fend off, but she could feel the rush of the battle fill him with a fevered pitch of ecstasy as suddenly she was forced back against his regrouped attacks. She could feel his eyes burning into her and suddenly she was disarmed and helpless before him as he held his humming saber to her exposed throat.

"You're not fooling me, scavenger!"

"What?" she asked, feigning innocence.

Suddenly he powered off his saber and backed her into the nearest tree where she couldn't get away.

"You gave up the fight on purpose," he accused.

"And what if I did?" she asked, as he pressed himself against her and she could feel his heart hammering in his chest as quickly as her own, partly from their recent exertions, partly in anticipation.

"Perhaps I should punish you for it," he said with a sly smirk on his face as he seized her in a hungry kiss and forcefully thrust his tongue into her mouth. His hands gripped her around the waist and puller her hips into him. She could feel the bulge in his trousers pressing against her, and she reached down and stroked him. He growled into her mouth at her touch.

She could feel him begin to pull off her clothes, and she desperately wanted to feel her skin against his and began yanking open his belt. He kneeled down to help her out of her boots and leggings and stopped to graze his lips over her thighs and flick his tongue along her wet fold. "Ben," she sighed as she felt her knees nearly want to give out beneath her, her hands tangled in his soft black hair.

He threw his shirt to the forest floor and admired her as she stood completely bare before him. "My Rey," he breathed as he reached for her and locked her in another furious kiss that nearly stole her senses away. She felt his hands gently massage her breasts then move lower to grip her thighs and suddenly she felt herself being lifted. She cried out a little in protest but he held her back firmly against the massive tree, which was surprisingly soft due to all the moss that had grown over it. As soon as she felt him positioning himself at her entrance, she gave in to him completely.

"I love you, Ben," she confessed as she gently cradled his face in her hands and looked into his beautiful dark eyes.

She cried out in bliss as he pushed inside of her, filling her completely. She felt him tremble against her, felt him reach for her through their bond, wanting to join with her in every way. "Rey, I love you so much," he said as he began slowly pumping himself inside of her.

She wrapped her arms tightly around him as the waves of pleasure threatened to drown her. She wasn't afraid of being dropped now, not by him. He would never let her fall. She could feel his pleasure through the force and it heightened her own in an overwhelming loop of sensations. "Yes, Ben, more," she begged, and cried out as he increased his speed inside of her.

Suddenly it seemed as if all the forest swirled before her eyes as the burst of her release came and shook her to her very core. She could feel that he was close when she leaned in and scraped her teeth along his throat, he threw back his head and came inside of her with such force that she could feel herself tightening around him again.