Chapter 17: Lessons Learned

"Perhaps you should shut that window for now," he suggested with a roguish grin on his face.

"Why?"

"Do you want the whole base to hear what I'm about to do to you?"

She obliged and closed the window, set down her mending, and walked over to where he sat on the bed. She was just about to sit down next to him when he stood up and wrapped his arms around her. She couldn't help but melt into his embrace. It felt so wonderful to feel his heart beating so close to hers. She even loved the masculine way his skin smelled.

He reached behind her head and yanked one of her hair pins out, which didn't quite release all of her hair, but she knew what he was going for and reached back herself to yank out the last couple pins, letting her hair spill down her shoulders and back.

He had always wanted to see what her hair looked like down. He had seen it in three buns down the back of her head when he met her, and more recently in a braid, but he had always secretly imagined being able to run his fingers through her chestnut tresses. It was as soft as silk and smelled of sweet shampoo as she had just showered before he came to her room. He was suddenly disappointed he had missed out on that possibility.

"Rey, you're beautiful," he whispered in her ear, and she felt gooseflesh rise up on her neck, his voice alone almost enough to send her into a heated frenzy. She leaned forward and seized his mouth in a warm and passionate kiss. She could feel his hands sliding down her body, along every curve, then back up under her night shirt.

"No ripping my clothes! I can't spend all my time fixing things," she protested when she felt his hand seize onto the fabric.

"You don't seem to be wearing much. That's good, I'm not a patient man," he said as he lifted the shirt gently over her head and admired her bare breasts. He knelt down just enough to seize a taught nipple between his lips and she instantly let out a groan of pleasure. She slid her fingers through his thick black waves of hair and felt a burning need between her legs as his tongue lapped at her in ways that made her want him more.

She gasped as she felt his hand run up the inside of her thigh, as his long fingers began to stroke her soft fold through the fabric of her panties. She could feel herself growing wetter by the moment and couldn't suppress the desire to feel his long gentle fingers reach inside of her.

Perhaps he sensed her desire through the bond because he began running his lips lower down her stomach, and she watched as he snagged the waistband of her panties between his teeth and slowly moved them down. He used his hands to pull them further, just down around her knees, then reached back up and slid his hand along her wet heat. She shivered at the thrill of this touch. "Oh, Ben," she cried as she felt him slip in first one finger, then two. He used his thumb to work slow circles around her nub as he gently worked his fingers back and forth along her inner walls. He could feel how terribly wet she was, and he knew he would not be able to wait much longer for her. He could feel his pants cutting off his circulation from the throbbing of his erection.

He could sense through the bond just what rhythm she needed and gave her just enough to leave her hot and panting, but whenever he felt her getting too close to the edge he purposely pulled back just enough to leave her wanting more.

She could feel him toying with her and it was driving her mad. "Please, Ben, I need you," she begged. He stood up and drowned her in another deep kiss. She grabbed his tunic and pulled it over his head, desperate to feel the warmth of his skin against her own, and letting her panties drop the rest of the way to the floor. She ran her fingers along his hard stomach, and then lower, until she could feel his straining bulge. He growled hungrily as he felt her seize him through his clothes.