Dancing to one of his tracks off his upcoming album Chris decided to make an IG video waving his hand underneath his chin similar to the time when he did the same thing at the 2015 BET Awards when a certain someone was in the audience. Smirking into the camera only he knew what was going on once he posted it and wanted to see if he got the attention he was seeking at this particular time. Only time would tell tonight and what was bound to happen.

Robyn just got finished with her dinner and checked her phone to send a text message. Putting on her coat, she decided to go out the back with her bodyguard where pictures wouldn't be taken. "Carter make sure you have the tinted windows rolled up, so they know that I don't want to be bothered with all those flashing lights." She told her driver, he nodded. Watching her driver and bodyguard and pull off without being seen by paparazzi, Robyn put her hood over her head and was escorted next door into a building that she frequented sometimes only to record music, but tonight wasn't about working it was about having a good time without any distractions.

Smoke formed from Rihanna's heart-shaped lips as she sat back on a black couch listening and watching him work; this seemed like the only time she could get with him outside his hotel and her apartment

Smoke formed from Rihanna's heart-shaped lips as she sat back on a black couch listening and watching him work; this seemed like the only time she could get with him outside his hotel and her apartment. They've been private about their situation while they were both in New York at the same time. Chris wanted this private time with Robyn because it wasn't like how it was in Los Angeles where they could be spotted at any given time, that's why he chose NYC as the location instead of anywhere else cause he knew she'd be here, and he was spending extra time longer than usual being here cause he felt more comfortable, more loved, and acceptance than he did in Los Angeles.

While sitting back in a swivel chair listening to his own voice and making sure he was on point music wise; Robyn got up with the blunt in her hand walking quietly over to him, she draped her arms from behind him resting them on his shoulders while holding the blunt against his perfect lips letting him take a hit."You sound so good babe." Robyn's accent came through. Chris nodded his head as he tilted his head back blowing the smoke out his mouth, he stared up at Rihanna."Thanks baby girl I'm glad you're here." He gave her a small smile and Robyn gave him one back before eventually walking over a little more to sit on his lap.

"Yeah, me too babe." She kissed the side his neck and handed him the blunt. They were now  face to face with each other now. Chris rubbed her side while taking a pull from the blunt."What's up? Why is your face like that?" He asked. Robyn's face was sad as she felt him wrap his arms around her waist that's where she felt most safe."I'm not ready for you to go back soon shit is going by way too fast, and I don't know when we'll be able to have these moments again, it seems like every time we're in NYC, we get to have privacy with each other not how it is in LA. I just wished you moved over here; however, now that Royalty is in the picture, I don't think that's possible."

Chris understood what Robyn was talking about he wished things were different between them so that he could make his stay longer in NYC but because of Royalty, it was causing conflict. Chris didn't want to uproot his life in LA and his daughter's life all at the same time and knowing Nia's money hungry ass, she wouldn't let Chris take her meal ticket away from her. "You're right. Even though, as much as I would love to take Royalty away from her mother, she needs to stay where's she's at and also needs me, and you know that." Robyn nodded her head. "I know and you know that I would never want you away from your daughter, it was just something I was thinking NYC shows you some much love babe, and they don't care about this fake ass Hollywood shit that LA does that's why I moved ain't shit over there for me."