Ƭჩe Ʈatted ɢuy ɴeҳt Ðoor (℘ɫ. 2)

A|N: You guys have been asking for it so here it is pt. 2! Enjoy.

It was beautiful in today's posh neighborhood birds were chirping as the sounds of morning was due to arrive soon. The sun peaked from the windows of Chris' bedroom, the golden rays reflected on his tattoo body making him even more golden than his skin. The white covers that were on his bed were bunched together below his waist moving around before opening his tired eyes peeking around the room. A small moan escaped from a mouth that wasn't his, he opened his eyes more making his head pound. He was drunk last night. "God damn it Chris why?" He said a small whisper.

The small moan came again from his other side the bed. He lifted up the covers only to see Robyn topless wearing only black boyshorts. Damn it was a beautiful sight to see

He could see her Isis tattoo and perfect stomach as he she covered her breasts. Although this was a good ass thing to see in the morning Chris didn't how they ended up in bed with half their clothes off. All he remembered was them coming to his house for a nightcap after their 4th date together in a month.

Ever since Chris moved to Robyn's neighborhood they've inseparable, even more so after the housewarming party he threw a month ago. Robyn would always come to Chris' house to just chill or smoke which struck up nice conversations. They would laugh and just be silly around each other times Robyn even gotten to meet Royalty, which meant a lot to Chris seeing how he was getting closer to Robyn he might as well introduce her to his twin and they hit it off very well. Royalty was beyond happy around her father, so when she met Robyn she was comfortable with her, smiling and hugging her when she wasn't close to her father. Robyn's heart melted and that's when Chris knew she was something special.

He stared at her golden brown skin leg draped on the covers and at the bottom of her feet were golden Tom Fords he touched her smooth leg licking his lips at how sexy this shit was to him

He stared at her golden brown skin leg draped on the covers and at the bottom of her feet were golden Tom Fords he touched her smooth leg licking his lips at how sexy this shit was to him. Never did he ever let another woman in his bed that wasn't deemed worthy. It was the groupies he took to hotel but never his home this was before he met Robyn. Now he was thinking of always sharing his bed with just one woman and it just so happened to be his equal.