ʜoŋeʏ + ʑaʏŋ (℘ɫ ɪɪ)

Honey stared at the big spacious condo while on the balcony of Zayn's property; she was back here in Miami after all this time being away from a place she called home besides Los Angeles and her birth country of Barbados

Honey stared at the big spacious condo while on the balcony of Zayn's property; she was back here in Miami after all this time being away from a place she called home besides Los Angeles and her birth country of Barbados. Standing in the middle of the balcony taking in what she had done in the past 48 hours. Seeing Zayn for the first time in 7 years brought her back to so many memories of them just being friends until Zayn decided he didn't want that anymore; they began to get more involved sexually with each other.

However, even though their sex life was amazing and their friendship was fantastic Honey saw that Zayn was distracted most of the time during their years together. That distraction was Zayn planning to move out of Miami to do business elsewhere and that meant Zayn and Honey's relationship was threaten until now. He was back in her life and she didn't know to feel; happy, pissed, or confused on why he didn't take her with him. Right now she was in high spirits being back in his presence but knew that eventually the high of happiness would fade away and anger would take its place.

Zayn took Honey back to Miami 2 days after they saw each other back in the parking lot of Kings strip club; also that night was the night Zayn took her back to his Los Angeles condo and got reacquainted with her body as soon as they stepped foot in his bedroom. They were best friends who became lovers until he left her. Honey was dressed in a see through robe gown showing off her breasts and had on a Cartier diamond choker around her neck that was a gift from Zayn he gave it to her the first night he told her he loved her. Touching it lightly she thought about the memories they shared and a small smile crept on her heart-shaped lips.

Honey had enough of the warm afternoon Miami weather deciding to go back inside the master bedroom. Sliding the balcony door open her feet hit the cool marble floor; she walked towards the bed to see his back turned sleeping on his side. Biting down her bottom lip Honey unbuttoned her gown and let it drop to the floor before climbing in bed and caressing Zayn's back with her French manicured hands. She traced the demented smiley face on his upper back then to the snake and then to the anime characters that she assumed he created, him being a talented artist and everything.

Moving her body closer to his she kissed the stars behind his ear. Zayn stirred in his sleep before turning around to greet Honey with a smile. "Good Afternoon babe." Honey smiled back at him before watching him get up to go to the bathroom closing the door to do his morning routine of taking a leak and then brushing his teeth like he always did every time she was near him in the morning. While he was handling his business Honey phone chimed continuously alerting her of several iMessages and phone calls that was gone unanswered. Picking up her iPhone she saw Vincent's name pop up several times almost all the texts were asking where she was and why she didn't answer her phone.

Sitting up nervously in bed Honey couldn't tell Vince the truth of her going to spend a couple days in Miami with her ex-lover; because if he found out that would be a death wish for her that she didn't want it to come true. Looking at the phone getting ready to text her boyfriend a lie but a voice stopped her. "Honey, baby come here and get in the shower with me." Zayn peeked through the bathroom door seeing Honey getting ready to answer message that he already saw do to the notifications coming on her lock screen; he didn't want Vincent's bitch ass ruining this time he finally got with her. Honey contemplated whether or not to answer her phone or get some good loving from Zayn.