Car Wash

Rihanna POV

I think I met the guy of my dreams like I'm not even exaggerating like this guy is so fine; nice body, tattoos, pink you just want to ride his face lips, chocolate brown eyes and a panty dropping voice.

His name is Chris Brown and ya'll don't even the things I want to do to him. Shit,  just thinking about it makes me giddy. I shouldn't even being thinking about him in this way seeing as I have a so called boyfriend, but me and Chris manage to keep our friendship platonic. We met at a club called Se7en  where I was with my best friends Lauren and Cassie.

Flashback

"Damn this club is so lit I'm glad I came here." I said nodding my head to the beat of the music the DJ was playing while drinking my strawberry lemonade Ciroc. Lauren was drinking her sex on the beach and looking at her surroundings "Yeah me too we haven't seen you in a minute-"

"Ever since Chaz been stressing you out." Cassie finished while drinking her kiwi strawberry Ciroc. I rolled my eyes at the mention of that nigga's name. "I hate how ya'll bring him up when I'm trying to get my life; I'm not even worried about him and his side chick who he got pregnant I'm doing me." I flipped my straight black hair over my shoulder. "As you should." Lauren said nodding her head and gave me a high five.

"When are ya'll gonna break up though we know you still sleeping with that nigga though." Cassie said.

"Cassie the man is wrong but the dick is good, we broke up already I just need my fix every once in awhile." I said playing with my straw inside my almost empty drink. A waitress came to our table with 5 drinks on her tray. "We didn't order these." I said looking at the drinks then at the waitress.

"The man over by the bar notice you girls were without drinks, so he paid for them." She smiled and sat the drinks on the table. I told her to point him out and when I turned around I swear when I saw him instantly I got aroused as he licked his lips talking a female bartender.

"What you need to do is get your fix and get your back blown out by that young ass nigga over there." Lauren pointing over to him just as the waitress left our table. I grabbed one of the drinks and began drinking it. "What!? Naw he looks too young he wouldn't know what to do with me."

"Robyn them young niggas are the best ones to know how to handle the pussy, plus their sexual stamina is high as fuck. I bet he got an amazing size dick too, don't pass up a good thing." Lauren said while drinking a piña colada courtesy of the man at the bar.

"You are nasty." Cassie looked at Lauren with a smirk on her face. "But she's right Robz don't pass up a good thing at least tell him thank you for paying for our drinks and maybe you can date him instead of Chaz." She grinned. I laughed at both these bitches.

"Both of ya'll crazy but I'm only taking some of ya'll advice I'm go over there and say thank you." I smiled getting up with my drink in my hand fixing the back of short black spaghetti strapped dress, my heels it the glossy  black floor as I made my over to the guy. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention when he turned around his eyes scanned my body as he licked his and then smiled, "I see you and your girls enjoying the drinks." I nodded and grinned "Yes, thank you, you didn't have to do that."

He chuckled and licked his lips again before speaking. Can he not do that I'm trying not to make a puddle in this floor and he's making it very hard. "I just wanted you beautiful ladies to have a good time and saw that you were without drink couldn't have that."

"Again thank you...."

"Chris. Chris Brown." He said extending his hand I shook it and he held it for a minute longer and I let him. " Robyn Fenty nice to meet you, so are you having a good time?" I asked him.