A Royal Wedding

^^Pictures of Rihanna's Zac Posen wedding dress fitting in LA; plus her white short reception dress *fictionalized* 

Chris was nervous then he ever been in his life. He's been on world tours singing and dancing in front of thousands of screaming fans. Nervous? Yes but he would get over the nerves at some point during his performances. But this wasn't just any performance he was about to sing a very special song to his soon to be wife in over two hours. The love of his life Robyn Rihanna Fenty was about to be Mrs. Robyn Rihanna Brown. He was pacing back and forth.

"Chris stop before you burn a hole through the floor." Joyce said watching her only son go through wedding day jitters.

Chris stopped abruptly hearing the calm soothing voice of his mother. He chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry ma I just can't believe this day is finally here; I can't believe I'm about to be her husband."

Joyce smiled and walked over to her son stopping in front of him to fix his all-white tuxedo. Smoothing out the lapels on his jacket. She wanted him to look perfect on his wedding day just like she wanted Robyn to look perfect. This was a perfect day the sun was shining, everybody on their guest list made it on. Everything was going smoothly around the manor with the staff who would help pull this perfect day off.

"I can't believe your getting married to the woman of your dreams you been in love with her ever since you guys were teenagers and now you're finally making this official." Joyce said with tears of excitement she always loved Robyn the most out of any one of Chris' girlfriends and now she was about to see Robyn officially become her daughter-in-law. She was happy that they would get to have their peaceful prefect day together.

Robyn on the other side of the manor was relaxed a little nervous; but not that much due to a blunt she was smoking. She didn't need it to get high just to relax her nerves so she only smoked a little. Today was the day that she would be the wife of Christopher Maurice Brown. This day was finally here and to be honest she didn't know if it would get here cause of all the shit they had to go through just to get to this moment but in the words of her soon to be husband. It's gonna get ugly before it gets beautiful. Things were ugly in there past and now their future was about to be beautiful together. "I can't believe I'm a bridesmaid at your wedding Robyn." She heard her cousin Noelle say as her 5 bridesmaids that include Melissa as her maid of Honor; helped her in a custom-made Zac Posen wedding dress. They finally got her in her dress looking in the mirror and smiled at her cousin.

"I can't believe it either Ella it's like a dream come true."

"It's about damn time I was waiting for this moment to happen where I can finally do a hairstyle for your wedding." Rihanna's hairstylist Yusef said while fixing the light brown small curls on her head. Rihanna look at herself in the mirror one Yusef was done.

She looked flawless in her one of a kind dark navy blue ball gown. Rihanna did not want a traditional wedding dress that was white. She wanted something different; so she ask a her good friend and famous fashion designer Zac Posen to design her dress and when she came back from NYC and landed in LA she got a call and rushed in a car to Zac Posen's studio to do her fitting when she saw it she was in awe of its beauty. She couldn't wait till Chris saw her walk down the aisle.

Chris greeted the guests as he walked down the aisle with his 5 groomsmen that included Mijo as his Best man. Mijo was proud of his best friend finally making the biggest step of his life and becoming a married man. Mijo was happy to finally witness true love at its finest. Two young people who went through some terrible things in their past together and despite all of that their love for one another prevailed.