College Romance

When Robyn got accepted to New York arts academy to study singing and dancing she was excited she was so glad to leave Los Angeles.

New city. New School. New life.

She couldn't wait when she told both her parents she nearly shook with excitement even through they were gonna be sad that their little girl was going off to college in the big apple they were also very proud of her that she was achieving her goals.

Moving day came and Robyn packed all the stuff that she needed in black three duffel bags. Her parents took her to the airport with her brothers in tow to say goodbye and she has to come back for the holidays to which she was in agreement. She hugged and kissed all of them waiting for her flight at the LAX terminal. Soon enough she got on the plane heading to the city that never sleeps

Chris Brown. He could sing, dance, write music, produce, direct music videos, and do graffiti; as you could probably tell he was a guy with many talents. He was the popular guy in NYAA, Very accomplished sophomore, he was on the dean's list and all the girls flocked to him like birds. He was enjoying the college life and all its benefits. Today was freshman week that meant fresh meat entered the building.

Chris and Trey were scoping out the dorm hallways to see all the bad ass women trying to find their doors or meeting their roommates. "Damn you see that girl over there." Chris said looking at a girl who was looking for her dorm. She was gorgeous.

Trey stared at the girl who was now struggling trying to carry her duffel bags. "Yeah shawty bad as fuck." Chris nodded as saw her still struggling with her bags. "Aye I'll catch you later I'm going to help her out."

"Alright man." Trey smiled.

Chris headed over to her and picked up her bag before it fell on the floor again."Hey let me get that for you beautiful." Robyn blushed as she saw the with the SnapBack on his head smile up at her taking her two bags and putting them on each of his shoulders.

They stopped at room 220 and Robyn used her keycard to get in the door, once they were inside Chris dropped the bags. "Thank you...ummm."
"Chris Brown." He smiled and held out his hand for me to shake it. "Robyn Rihanna Fenty." She said shaking his hand.

They both stood there in silence for 2 minutes until they heard a female voice. "Hey you must be my roommate, I'm Melissa Forde." The girls shook each others hands. Melissa looked Chris up and down. "You may leave Brown."

"Stop blocking Mel. But I'm get up outta here hope you like NYAA, Robyn I'll see you later." He winked at her which caused her to smile even more.

"Someone has a crush already." Mel chuckled at Robyn teasingly.

Robyn shook her head and headed to her bedroom and unpack her stuff with Mel's help of course. The whole time she was getting settled all she could think about was Chris. She hoped that she would see him more often, it was way too early to tell but she couldn't lie to herself if she didn't say she wasn't feeling him. NYAA was gonna be an exciting experience.

It's been two weeks since classes started Chris was in his art class doing a mural on the art room wall. His art professor liked his graffiti art so much that she wanted Chris to paint the room Chris agreed if only he could get college credits. The professor agreed and made it one of his art projects.

Robyn was looking for the dance room so she practice her moves to audition to an up and coming showcase. Walking into a room she heard singing she looked up to see a shirtless guy covered in artistic tattoos. He was wearing a SnapBack on his head and listening to his music on his iPhone. He had a beautiful singing voice and his falsetto was perfection. Robyn walked over to see who the beautiful male voice came from. She was surprised when she saw Chris face as his eyes were closed singing his heart out.