Private Legal Affair

Attorney Christopher Brown's POV

Sitting at my desk just staring at her in all her glory, she's talking and I can barely hear her cause all I'm doing is watching her lips move in sync wondering what they would feel like against mine. But she was my client and also my best friend's wife, so I had to be very professional as her lawyer in person but in private I fantasized about her in every possible sexual or romantic scenario there is. I'm secretly in love with her but she'll never know cause of how I act around her. Strictly professional.

"Chris did you hear me?" Robyn asked in a concerning voice. "You okay." she leaned forward slightly to look at me. I shook my head from my thoughts of her and gave her a small smile before clearing my throat. "Yeah I'm okay. What did you say?"

She leaned back and let out a smile chuckled "I said would you like to come over for dinner to discuss the plans about the lawsuit?"

"That would be great I haven't had your home cooking in a while." I watched her smile and then got up to grab her coat I stood up and made my way to help her into it. "Then it's a date." I could hear the hint of her accent trickling out. I stood behind her smelling her perfume. Damn she smells good. "Sounds like a plan." I smiled as she turned around to face me. We walked to the door and she placed a small kiss on my cheek. "See you tonight." I nodded opening the door for her to walk out. She turned around and gave me a small wave I gave her one back and watched her for few seconds before she disappeared and I closed my door. "Baby girl just don't even know how bad she is." I sighed getting back to work on other legal dealings with my other clients but my mind always came back to Robyn my legal partner's wife.

Client: Robyn Rihanna Fenty's POV

Seeing him looking at me the way he does is intoxicating. He stares at me like he's studying everything; drinking me in like fine wine. I play it cool trying not to notice the affect he has on me that only my husband should have. Tonight we're having dinner, I purposely didn't tell him it would be a small dinner party. A party like this would bring down the sexual tension. My husband Quincy was laughing and having a good time as me and Chris went to the study to handle so business in private.

"So do you think that I would be able to take them for $4 million?"

He looked over the papers sitting at Quincy's desk and then looked up at me. "Definitely they violated the agreement on the contract. It states that if they violate the agreement in anyway seeing how you were their creative director they have to pay the money they own you for your services.

I nodded my head. "So I guess we'll be taking their asses to court." I smiled and extended my hand to Chris he grinned and shook it sending a surge of electricity through my body. My face changed as I stood up and Chris could sense my body language. "You okay Robyn?" I nodded my head not turning around to look at him. I could feel his body heat on me. "Chris...please...move.." I breathed out. Chris stepped back and that made me turn around. He was leaning on the desk. "Damn I got it bad." He said in a low tone. "For me?" I asked. He didn't realize I heard him. Sighing he ran his hand down his face. "Yeah...you have me feeling some type of way and it's scary...your my best friend's wife I can't betray him like that but I can't get you out of my head no matter what I do."

I walked over to him and lift his chin with my manicured finger. "I feel the same way but we can't do this, I love my husband Chris." He nodded looking at me. I looked at him. We were both silent until we heard a knock on the door. "Hey baby you done with Chris!" Quincy voice came through the door. Chris got up off the desk and kissed my cheek. Walking to the door to open it as music filled the study from the living room and I stood their frozen in place.