One Hell Of A Night

Rihanna's POV

Chris invited me to one of his shows; haven't seen him perform in a minute I was excited to go and it was right in Brooklyn at the Barclay's Center. When I arrived I saw a lot his fans lined down the block. Damn it's gonna be packed, Chris was not playing when he said it was a sold out show! I thought to myself. Nevertheless, I was really proud of him and glad I was gonna be at one of his shows. I got out the car and Chris' security were waiting for me. They rushed me in so that the paparazzi wouldn't spot me and ask a whole bunch of shit. We went to Chris' dressing room and they stood by the door as I knocked on it twice.

A few seconds later the door opened; Chris head popped out. He smiled at me and opened the door wider for me to come in. "You made it and on time that is rare." His deep smooth voice sent chills down my spine. I heard the door close as he started to come closer to me.

I turned around and grinned, "Well I didn't want to miss anything; since your headlining the tour I wanted to make sure I get a good seat to watch you do your thing." I didn't notice before that Chris' shirt was off; but damn now I do he looks so sexy especially when his goatee was perfectly trimmed on his freckled face. He chuckled, "Don't worry Babygirl I got you; you are getting the VIP treatment making sure that you get a good view of me."

"Well thank you." I smiled happily sitting on one of his couches crossing my legs.

"No problem." He said going to the bathroom so he could finish getting ready for the stage.

"You know your fans are not playing around I saw a ticket line going that a few blocks long." He laughed,

"That's Team Breezy for you always going hard for a nigga." He said putting his shirt he left open, checking himself out in the mirror. "How do I look?" He turned to me and stared at me. "You look good; but you need to do something with that mess on your head."

He looked in the mirror again and frowned. "What's wrong with my hair?"

"Chris it looks untamed why didn't you get it cut?"

"I don't know my barber was supposed to be here but he missed his flight." He sighed, "I don't know what to do I have to be on stage in 45 minutes."
I thought for a minute and came up with an idea. I got up from the couch and into his bathroom; I grabbed a brush and some coconut oil and some gel and scissors. I came out with the stuff and Chris gave me this weird look. "What are you doing with those things?"

"I'm do your hair sit down on the floor." I said sitting back on the couch. "Get between my legs"
He smirked "I would love to Robyn; but you're not touching my hair." He said seriously.

"And why not?" I put one hand on my hip.
He chuckled, "What do you know about doing hair? You barely touch your own anymore cause of Yusef."

"Nigga, I have done hair since before I was famous in Barbados I used to help cut my brothers hair and did Mel's hair for her prom."

"So you still not touching mine. You could mess it up and shit." I stared at his head and giggled "It already looks a hot mess I couldn't do much worst."

"Oh you got jokes. Now you definitely not doing it."

"Okay, you go out there to thousands of screaming females looking a hot mess if want to it's not my damn show." I said staring at the tv with my arms folded. I glanced at Chris and he just stood there. 5 mins later he finally gave in. He sat between my legs on the floor. "If you mess this shit up I'm get you." I chuckled and kissed his temple. "Don't worry I got you Breezy." I started doing his hair making sure he looks good for his performance tonight.

Chris' POV

30 mins later Robyn was finished doing my hair. I got up to check it out in the mirror. "How does it look to you? Do you like?" She said standing behind me. I examined my hair. Damn she did a damn good. My hair was all wild and curly before and she cut it; my curls were shorter but still she maintained them. She moisturized my hair with the gel and coconut oil. Giving my curls a nice shine.
"Yeah it's good I like it very much thanks Rih." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Maybe you should be my hairstylist from now on."