Yeah, I Said It

Robyn was back in LA for the Grammys she just finished up her first fashion week appearance for her clothing line Fenty✗Puma

Robyn was back in LA for the Grammys she just finished up her first fashion week appearance for her clothing line FentyPuma. Everything was looking up for her business wise; but her personal that was a different story. Even though she was single to the public they had no idea that she was seeing somebody behind closed doors who was making her the happiest woman ever; even though they still didn't put a title on their relationship as of yet that was cool for now all they wanted was to be near each other and that was exactly where she was going to be before she had to get back into Rihanna mode for the Grammys. She couldn't wait to be back in his arms again they had some making up to do.

Chris was at the studio in his mansion listening to some new music he recorded recently he was all by himself since he didn't have his daughter with him

Chris was at the studio in his mansion listening to some new music he recorded recently he was all by himself since he didn't have his daughter with him. It was cool though he would see her in two weeks and he couldn't wait. He was focused on himself, his career and Royalty; he recently told his fans who were trying so desperately to see him date after his failed situationship and he really wasn't having it and told them his only focus was on his daughter and working on becoming a better person before he stepped back into a relationship; but only the public knew he was still single and not looking for anyone.

They didn't know behind closed doors he had someone who he was focused on too and he was happy that nobody was going to find out about his private life when it came to him and his relationship even though they didn't put a title on it they knew exactly what it was between them. All love and nobody was going to take that from them.

Chris' phone went off as the song he was playing was coming to an end. He got up from his swivel chair and walked out to his living room answering it in the process. "What's up?" He said in a deep smooth voice. "Open up." He smirked when he heard her voice coming to his ear. Walking towards the entrance with his phone still to his ear he opened the door and there stood his woman who gave him a coy smile as she brushed passed him to get into his house sliding her manicured hand against his defined abs as she walked by. Chris looked over his shoulder and smirked closing the door. In the living room Robyn was stripping out of her clothes just having panties and a puma hooded sweater adoring her body as Chris watched; as soon as the sweater left her body and dropped to the floor did her green eyes looked at him gazing his whole appearance licking her lips in anticipation for him to take what was rightfully his.