Wild Night

"I can't believe you." Mel said as Robyn walked across her living room grabbing her Chanel jacket. "Don't start Mel I'm just going to chill with him." She said as she put the jacket on before slipping on her converses. "Don't try that "chill" bullshit with me come on Robyn I know you you're about to enter dangerous territory with being around him again. Robyn turned around scrunching up her nose in confusion. "Oh please Mel you just don't want me near him because he's not Drake. I see how you and Jen always try to push us closer together face it Melissa it ain't happening let it go." She semi-yelled at her making her accent come out.

"But Robyn he treats you so good he's such a good guy and he really cares about you and respects you unlike....well you know." Mel was irritating Rihanna trying to say Drake was a better guy than the one she truly wanted. "I don't give a fuck what you say I'm do me and I'm not going on a date with Mr. Golden Boy let me have my tatted up nigga and stop trying to force me into something I don't want." Mel huffed folding her arms as she plopped on the couch giving a Robyn an angry stare. "Don't call me when he hurts you again." She yelled at her as she watched her walk to the front entrance. "Don't worry I damn sure won't." She said opening the door and walked out leaving Mel to her misery.

She loved her best friend don't get her wrong she just wanted Mel and her crew around to understand where her heart truly was still at that's was part of the reason why she agreed to chill with him tonight. The only people who fully understood where she was coming from was Lele and Ella those two loved him like a brother. Mel's attitude changed towards him after they broke up cause she felt like he cheated on Robyn and that she deserved way better; but to be honest that's not the reason they broke up of course he was seen around other chicks and people created stories out of them. The real reason was because they couldn't work around their hectic schedules to see each as much as they liked, so she broke it off to gave them both some space to figure things out.

Right now she was on her way to go see him at a private party he was hosting. Getting a uber on the phone she waited 2 mins since they were close nearby and got her to hear over there. Chris was in the club smoking a blunt chillin in his camouflage jacket with no shirt on; his nigga was there and the club was packed as the speakers blared "Anyway."

He grabbed a mic next to the DJ booth and sang along to the lyrics. He was having a good time and it only got better when he saw Rihanna come in the club with his bodyguard right behind her. He licked his plump pink lips as she stared at her BabyGirl was looking good in a pair shorts and a Top Shop "Peace" Bra top with a Chanel jacket over it. She dressed ready to party hard and he was ready.

Robyn walked over to Chris and gave him a hug. "What's babe?" She said kissing his cheek before pulling wiping some red lipstick off his cheek. She saw Chris smile as he brought his hand to hers that was still rested on his cheek before moving it to his mouth and kissed it. "What's up BabyGirl I'm glad you made it you ready to turn up with me?" Robyn nodded her head as she giggled watching a mischievous smile  spread across Chris face. "Oh boy I'm about to get in so much trouble with you I just know it."  Chris pulled Robyn by her waist and grazed the side of her face with his slightly wet lips before giving a small kiss and whispering in her ear. "You missed my troublemaking ways; so I'm just going to remind people on who gave you that BAD Gal persona."

Robyn grabbed the blunt from out of Chris' mouth and began take a pull from it. Placing her manicured hand on the back of his head rubbing his blonde curls she stood up on her tiptoes as she watched Chris lean in to her; Robyn blew smoke into his mouth Chris blew it out. Tilting her head to the side she was curious. "How far are we taking this tonight?" Chris smirked while rubbing her hips. " All night long till the morning." His voice was so sexy when it became deep. Robyn looked at him with pure lust in her eyes. Chris could feel the sexual tension radiating off both of their bodies. He leaned in capturing her lips with his.

Robyn moaned in his mouth slipping her tongue inside she began to move her hips to the sounds of her lover's voice. She sang his song as she turned around rolling her hips into him. Chris hissed as he felt her press herself on his growing erection. "Damn Robyn are you trying to kill me."  Robyn chuckled before turning again and look at the trouble she caused. "Down boy." She said looking at his penis covered jeans before looking at him biting her bottom lip innocently. "Sorry." She shrugged smirking.

Robyn knew that Chris didn't like being teased all that much and she was playing games but he had some for her ass later in the night but right now all he wanted to do with was party and get fucked up like only they could. After the club both feeling slightly drunk and high as the sky they left Chris' friends to themselves for the night  they did some exploring. They ended up at fast food joint ordering food as they kissed while waiting for their orders. "Baby do I look sexy?" Robyn asked climbed on a table before taking her jacket and swinging up in the air. Chris chuckled while shaking his head she was crazy but she was just like him. "Yea baby you look gorgeous up there."

Blowing him a kiss she spun around giggling for all to see there was only the workers and two other customers beside them. The manager didn't mind at all seeing two of the biggest singers who were romantically linked to each other were there in his restaurant just having fun and as long as they were spending their money on the food he didn't see a problem of them being themselves late at night.

Sitting on Chris lap as they ate their food and Robyn took a gang of selfies and some with Chris who was laughing at Rihanna craziness of the night and they haven't even gotten started  cause this was only the beginning. It was go hard or go home so they going all the way hard and letting loose turning up like only they could. After they finished their food they stopped at a convenient store to get some late night snacks. Chris walked down the in search of his favor snacks when he saw Robyn stuff things into her pocket. He rushed over to her. "Baby what the fuck why are you doing stealing shit when you know we both have money!" He said angry tone. Robyn pouted. "But baby it's so much fun this way it gives me a thrill please let me do this its only going to be one time." She said.

Chris couldn't tell Rihanna nothing cause her mind was already made up he just throw up his hands acting like he ain't seen shit and let her have her kleptomaniac moment. Chris got his snacks and paid for them unlike Robyn who walked out the store with her jacket zipped up filled with snacks and drinks."Chris you are no fun why would pay for those."  She pouted while turning around to face him. "Robyn I'm not going to jail again over something so little like snacks." Robyn rolled her eyes as she walked over to Chris' Lamborghini and got in waiting for him to get in so they could get on to their next destination.

A|N: There will be a Pt. 2