The Engagement Party|Hidden Past (Sequel to Private Trip)

A|N: Please read Private Trip first if you haven't already. Enjoy

Rihanna's POV

Puerto Rico was the perfect trip to spend with my babe

Puerto Rico was the perfect trip to spend with my babe. I was still a little upset at him for not telling me his surprise; so I sucked it up and just told myself I had to wait.

7 hours later we arrived to Los Angeles and got into a black Uber from the back entrance so the paparazzi wouldn't notice us. The LA traffic was moving slow so we didn't get to Chris' house for two hours when we finally arrived at his place. I was so jet lagged and tired. I was gonna stay with him for two days before I had to go home and unpack my shit and feed Ollie even though the dog sitter was taking care of him. I just missed my dog a lot and wanted to get back to taking care of him on my own.

"Baby lets go to bed." Chris said taking his coat and sweater off.

"Carry me." I extended my hands to him. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bedroom and stripped me out of my clothes all I was left in was my bra and panties. Chris took off his clothes leaving him in boxers and got into bed we cuddled and fell right to sleep. Damn we were tired.

4 days later.

I was home finally and I made sure everything was in place and fed Ollie who was getting big I need to put his fat ass on a diet. I was going through my schedule for performances and appearances I had to do this month. Shit was about to get hectic; especially with me and Chris now that we are engaged we have to keep it a secret he doesn't want to but I told him for now that I wanted it to be strictly between us for a good few months before we make it public.

My front door was being open as I heard it from the kitchen. "Robyn!" I heard Chris' voice echo out. "In the kitchen." I called out. He peeked in the kitchen and then walked over to me. "I thought I told you to be ready before I got here." He said. I looked over his attire and he had on black dress pants and a black button shirt and blazer with fancy dress shoes.

"Well you look handsome." I smiled up at him. His hair was freshly cut off. I made a face. "Why'd you cut the curls off now I won't have nothing to run my fingers through or when I grab it."

He gave a me are you kidding look. "Take your ass upstairs and get dressed asking me stupid questions when you know I ask you to be ready by 2pm it's now 4pm. I know damn well you take forever; but you wasting time." He grabbed my hand pulled me out the kitchen and upstairs to my bedroom. "Take a shower, do your hair, do whatever else you do, get dressed and be downstairs in 45 mins not 1 min later; Robyn don't make me come back here." He walked out the room. He came a min later handing me a bag. "Wear what's in the bag 44 mins and counting."

I hurried up and took my shower and 25 mins later I got out and dried myself doing my hygiene routine in the process did my hair in spiral curls quickly and did my make up putting on MAC cranberry colored lipstick and my MAC black eyeliner and shadow. I look in the bag and saw a cranberry colored mini bodycon dress with matching heels and put them on thank god my make up was matching my outfit or Chris would've been waiting 10 mins later. I put my earrings and bracelets and rings along with my engagement ring and grabbed my black clutch where my iPhone 6 and make up were. 5 mins later I was downstairs ready to go. Chris was standing at the entrance. "God you look beautiful." He said. "Thanks." I said smiling as he opened the front door and we walked out into the LA warm breeze. He opened the door to his blue Lamborghini and made sure I got in first before he got into the driver's seat and started the car.