CarWash (pt. 2)

Read Carwash before reading part 2 to get caught up. Enjoy.

Robyn's POV

I was getting ready to wash some cars with Chris. I came out of the office and walked out to the lot where I saw him hugging on some girl, I instantly became jealous of their closeness. I walked over to them to clear my throat. "Umm am I interrupting something here?" They quickly separated looking at me. "No, Robyn this Denise, Denise this Robyn."

Instantly a fake smile spread across my face; my jealously was showing through my body language. "Hey." I said to her, she smiled at me. "Hey nice to meet you." There was a bit of awkward silence between us all. I looked at Chris, and he held a smirk on his face. There was silence between all of us until Denise broke it."Chris I'm going to see what's up with Sean." I looked at him as he nodded, and soon she walked away from the both of us. "Someone's jealous I see." Chris smiled as he walked behind me probably checking out my ass.

I scoffed "Nigga please. Me? jealous? That chick ain't got shit on me. You're crazy." I said with an annoyed look on my face staring over at Denise.

"Well it looks like it to me."

"Again no I'm not jealous Chris please. I can have you anytime. I want." Chris took that as a hint that I  wanted him. Still standing behind me, he whispered in my ear. "What time do you want it?" He asked as he kissed my cheek and then licked his lips while he stood now in front of me.

I shivered as I stood too close with my male friend who was making me weak in the knees. I needed to changed subject, so I cleared her throat. "Uh Chris aren't we supposed to be washing cars?" Chris smiled and lead me to the car that we would be washing. It was a Mercedes; he wanted to get some supplies to wash it. He handed me a sponge and a bucket full of soapy water. I grabbed the sponge and got busy washing the car bending over the car to get to the hardest areas Chris stood behind me, and I didn't even notice him. I chuckled "See something you like?" Chris licked his lips "Nah. I see something I'm trying to have, but she's playing hard to get."

"Is that right?" I smirked turning around biting my bottom lip just a little. Chris bent down and came close to my ear. His cool breath sent shivers down my shoulder. "Baby girl you just don't know I can have you seeing stars right now if you let me." Chris' eyes were lustful and hooded like he was getting high, and I was his drug. This was only the beginning of the car wash, and I don't know how much more I could take being here with him before I eventually give in and let him have me in the worst way possible.

Chris POV

I smirked when I saw Robyn get turned on by my words, I don't why she's playing with a nigga like she's not thinking about me pounding her out hard and rough and then slow and gentle. I was tired of being Robyn's friend and so tonight I was going to show exactly why we can't be friends. We continued washing cars as we were I sprayed Robyn with the water hoes and she screamed as she turned around and glared at me. "Chris really?!" She shrieked in anger. I started to laugh as her ass got soaked, and so I decided spray her again. "Chris you got me all wet!" I wasn't paying attention to her words. I was more interested in seeing how wet her bikini top was and looking at the piercings that displayed on her nipples.

I smirked at her, and she looked at me funny. "What?" She said putting her hands on her hips. "You cold Robyn?" I asked. "Well duh nigga you just sprayed with cold ass water."

"No Robyn I think you are really cold look how hard those things are poking out." I chuckled. Robyn looked down and gasped before turning around and throw the wet towel at me giving me a scowl . "I hate you!" She spat out. I chuckled "No you don't stop fronting you know you want me and everything that comes with me." Robyn scoffed. "Yeah right like I would want you excuse me while I go and clean myself off." Robyn walked into the garage in search of the bathroom. She walked into my office and shut the door.

"Damn Breeze what you do to shawty?" Sean asked wiping is hands off with a cloth. I chuckled, "I'm just playing with her man trying to get to loosen up around me; nevertheless, it seems she ain't having it." Sean nodded "Well from what you told me about Robyn and what I'm seeing from y'all is that she isn't like the young chicks you used to messing with this a grown ass woman who has her shit together; so if you step to her come correct." I nodded my head in understanding. Sean was right. I need to handle Robyn that she wanted and needed to be handled and that's for sure nothing like her ex.

"Hey Guys." I heard Denise's voice as looked at with a smile on my face."What's up Dee?" She smiled back at me before speaking. "I'm about to get up outta here and go home for a date." I smirked. "Oh word Dee who's the lucky nigga?" I questioned. "Boy bye mind your fucking business." She playfully pushed me. I laughed. "Girl you know I'm find out sooner or later." I gave her a knowing look. "Uh Huh good luck trying to find out. Well, I'm call you about my Godson set up this appointment." She said. "Alright bet." She gave Sean a hug and then me before whispering and then giving my cheek a kiss. "Bye Breeze." She waved to me.

I waved back to Denise before she disappeared to her car. I turned around to go back to my conversation with Sean, but I was met with green jealous eyes. "Why do you look pissed?" I questioned. "Why the fuck am I here? If you just going to be flirting with the next chick." I was confused cause I damn sure wasn't flirting with any chick; Robyn needed to chill out cause she had this all mistaken. "Hold up bring that attitude way down ma cause you got it all wrong." I said seriously looking at with a scowl. "Psh nigga please you were all hugged up with that Denise chick. You know what I'm out. I don't have the fucking time for this childish shit." She spoke loudly almost getting heated.

I watched as she was about to walk way from me and pulled by the arm."Ayo chill Robyn." I spoke up with base in my voice. She snatched her hand away from me. "Get the fuck off of me, don't you ever touch me like that again! Go play with your little whores cause I'm not the one!" She yelled putting her finger in my face. "I'll get my car tomorrow. I'm done dealing with  you today." She said with anger in her voice before walking off into the garage grabbing her bag before coming outside calling a cab to come pick her up. "Robyn let  me talk to you for a second!" I called out. She ignored me for 2 minutes until a black cab pulled up, and she got in leaving me to think. "What the fuck just happened?"

A|N: Be on the look out for part 3 titled "Friends No More" Do you think Chris can adjust Robyn's attitude? -N