The StepMom

Chris and Robyn's outfits in the ending ^^^

Request for Lustaintlove

Chris was on his way to his father's house he just got off the private jet after finishing a semester at UCLA studying art. He was beyond tired getting in the uber a Lincoln town car and told them where to go. Once he got there he saw the familiar cream colored mansion. His dad was a entertainment lawyer handling legal issues with some of the hottest celebrities.

In all honest Chris didn't wanna be near his father because they really don't get along or see each other often. All he does for Chris is pay his tuition and let him have unlimited access to bank accounts full of money. He was surprise that his dad call him up one day and told him that he recently got married to a woman named Robyn; he wanted Chris to come up to Virginia for a visit and meet his stepmom.

Chris walked inside the house with the Chauffeur to put his bags down, the maid would get them later he paid the driver then closed the door walking around the house to go see where his father may be. He checked his office and couldn't find him, so Chris went to his 2nd favorite place in the whole house beside his bedroom and that was the kitchen.

He walked in to hear music blasting on the beats pill and a woman shaking her ass in some Jean short while she was taking something out the oven. Chris enjoying the view of this mysterious woman moving her hips on beat to the music. Soon the woman turned around and was startled by his presence that she dropped some of the cookies on the floor. Running over to go help he picked up each cookie and threw them in the garbage. "Damn you scared the hell out of me." She said putting her hand over her heart like she was about to have a heart attack.

Chris chuckled "Sorry I didn't know somebody was gonna be in here, I thought I had this place all to myself."

"It's okay I was just making some cookies for my husband and his son before they got here." She said placing the cookie sheet on the counter which had only five cookies on it. Chris was shocked this woman standing in front of him looked to be his age or a little older than him. Damn his pops got him a sugar baby. Grabbing a cookie off the baking sheet he bit into it and smiled before speaking."Well I'm his son Chris and you must be Robyn, nice to meet you. He extended his hand for her to shake.

"Oh wow I didn't know you would be here so early Clinton and I weren't expecting you to arrive home for another few hours." She said shaking his hand before walking over to the fridge to get some milk. Chris watched as his new step mommy bent over. For some reason he wanted to slap the shit of it, but seeing how that was his dad's wife he decided against it. He was gonna enjoy being home more often now.

Robyn looked at the light skin man in front of her. She couldn't believe that was her stepson and she had to admit he looked damn good. Smiling she turned around and placed the milk on the counter before getting cups from the cabinet. "My flight was early so I decided to surprise my father and what a surprise I got." He looked Robyn up and down she should've dressed a little more conservative, instead of having on Jean short shorts and a NWA (Niggas With Attitude) crop top and black Nike Air Force Ones.

Sitting down at the table with her legs crossed looking at her good looking stepson, she bit her bottom lip nervously."You're probably wondering how old I am and what I'm doing with your father." She drank her milk before biting into her cookie.

"Well now that you mention it I would like to know how a beautiful woman like yourself end up with a rich crypt keeper." Chris sat up with interest. 

Well...I'm 23 I met your father a year or two ago at a gentleman's club and he was so nice, charming, and sweet. He asked me for my number and we hit it off from there and then 9 months ago he ask me to marry him and of course I said yes so now here we are." She finished speaking and Chris nodded his head. "Are you a gold digger or do you actually love my father." He asked looking Robyn dead in her green eyes. Clearing her throat she spoke, "No I'm not a gold digger I do work Chris I finished college this year and work as a fashion consultant; also I do love your father I do." She said sincerely with a smile.