Chapter 39 part 2

Bella took a sip of her coke as she gazed upon the guy in front of her. He was so perfect in so many ways she didn't know where to start. Liam had ended up taking her to a small bar, the place was rustic but there a vibe to it, one that made her feel comfortable. There were plenty of tables around and a small space to dance in the centre with looked upon the live band that were playing on stage. She hadn't been here before but she already loved the place, it was charming yet had that urban rock vibe to it, it was just the place she would have imagined Liam coming to. Judging by the amount of people that waved at him and were paying them attention she figured this was definitely a local of his.

"So, what do you think?" he asked her once she finished her meal, yep they even did food here. "That's probably the best burger I have ever eaten!" she told him, grabbing some of his leftover fries.

"You think that's good, you should try the ribs, Jake's famous for them."

"Who's Jake?"

"Oh he's the chef," noticing how shy he seemed all of a sudden. 

"How long have you been coming here?" she asked him. Liam gazed at her intensely before answering, "A few years now. I got my first job here," he smiled proudly which she found adorable.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, cleaning toilets. It was a dream come true," he boasted making them both laugh. "No wonder you're so liked," she joked.

"Yeah, i'm sorry if they keep staring," noticing him blush a little. "I've uh, never brought a girl here before," he admitted. Bella's  her face suddenly growing serious. 

"Ever?" Bella asked, a little surprised. 

 He just nodded his head and held her hand in his, she could feel herself blushing as they both shared a smile, how did she get so lucky?

The music in the background suddenly came to a stop gaining both of their attentions. The guy behind the mic changed over guitars and began playing a much slower song. Bella had never heard the song before and wondered if maybe he had written the song himself, she instantly fell in love with it. A few couples had now risen from their tables and began dancing in the middle of the floor. Her eye caught one couple in particular, they both looked to be in their late forties and  the way they were looking at each other made her smile. They looked so in love. She had completely forgotten where she was for a second and didn't realise that Liam was watching her with a smile of his own. 

"Would you like to dance?" she heard him whisper in her ear, his warm breath sweeping across her ear and neck. She felt her cheeks growing hotter when he took hold of her hand and walked towards the middle of the room, gently dragging her with him. When they reached the floor, Liam pulled Bella close to him and smiled at her again. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to sway her to the music. She felt his hand starting to play with the end of her curls just like she knew he would, their eye contact never breaking for a second.

Taking a glance around the room, Bella quickly noticed that almost everyone at the bar was staring at them. Even the lead singer on stage seemed to be watching them. Either that or she was being incredibly paranoid.

"Don't worry," Liam whispered in her ear. "It's probably been a while since they've seen a girl as beautiful as you," his lips slowly trailing against her neck. Suddenly everything around her was forgotten as soon as he kissed her. She wasn't even sure if they were still dancing, all she could feel was his lips. At first he was slow and gentle and then it became more and more passionate.

The song was over way to soon as was their kiss and Liam was now leading her back to their table when they were suddenly cut off.

"Liam man, how you been?" Noticing it to be the singer that was on the stage. "Hey man, good to see ya," Liam smiled both of them sharing a guy hug.