Chapter 39 part 1

The last six days had been beyond amazing for Bella. She hadn't felt this happy in so long! Of course, there was still one problem she wished she could fix and that problem was Scott. For some reason she had a feeling that he wouldn't be ok with her and Liam. For what reason she didn't know but, he had made it very clear on more then one occasion that he was against the whole thing. What was she going to do? 

"Morning Princess."

Bella looked up into those deep chocolate eyes and gave Liam a small smile.

"Morning," she replied, snuggling closer into his arms.

"How did you sleep?"

"Really well, you?"

"Same," he smiled that half smile of his.

Liam had been staying with her every night for the past couple of days. It started when she came downstairs one night from another nightmare, thankfully it wasn't as intense  as the last time, but it still affected her all the same. Liam had come down soon after and offered to stay with her until she fell asleep which she more then happily agreed to. Surprisingly, she fell back asleep straight away that night. It sort of became routine after that.

Liam would sneak in as soon as Scott fell asleep and would stay with her throughout the night. Bella quickly discovered that having him there with her made her feel safe and completely at ease. She hadn't had another nightmare since. It was like in a weird way he could almost make them go away and all it took was to be held in his arms.

"What's on your mind?" he asked her, finding his voice even sexier in the mornings.

"You," she admitted with a little grin. "What's on yours?"

Liam smiled at her like he somehow hoped she would ask and began leaning in closer. "Why don't I show you." 

With one swift movement, he pulled her closer and took her lips in a passionate kiss. Bella let out a small moan when she felt his hand trailing up her left thigh. She bravely licked his bottom lip, gently nibbling and making him moan in response. Liam parted his lips and immediately allowed her access.

Liam soon took over and rolled her on her back so he was now on top of her.

Breaking their kiss he began trailing kisses down her neck, gently sucking and nibbling at her skin. She raked her hands through his messy hair pulling on it lightly, loving the way he was making her feel. He continued sucking on the same spot making her a little worried that he might leave a mark but instead of stopping him she continued tugging at his hair and let out a quiet moan.

"I love it when you do that," he growled against her skin before looking up and her with a devilish grin. She chuckled and trailed her finger down the side of his jaw following the line of hair.

"Let me take you out tonight."

"What?"