Chapter 24 *pic of Scott's mum*

Bella woke the next morning feeling better then ever, it had been ages since she had actually had a good nights sleep. She sighed contently, her body feeling warmer then usual. It was then when she felt something heavy resting on the side of her waist that her eyes opened wide. Bella quickly looked behind her to see Liam's sleepy figure next to hers. Last nights events instantly flooded her memory and she felt herself calm down. The fact that he had snuggled up to her sometime during the night made her smile. Wanting to catch a quick glimpse of his sleeping face, Bella tried to turn over but was caught off guard when he suddenly wrapped his arm around her more securely.

Bella's whole body froze as she laid there, entrapped in his warm embrace, his breath tickling the back of her neck sending little shivers throughout her body. She could literally feel her heart thumping through her chest to the feeling of his body up against her own. Unable to bare anymore she carefully tried wriggling free, but of course that only made him tighten his hold on her even more. This boy sure had one hell of a grip she thought.

Attempting one last time, she slowly unwrapped his arm from around her, trying her best to slide out of his embrace. A soft moan escaped from Liam making Bella freeze again, it almost sounded like he was in pain. She managed to lie on her back, his arm now laying across her stomach. God this boy can sleep she noted mentally. Her eyes grew more curious as she watched him, his face so peaceful looking and those soft lips. Bella could still remember how good they felt to kiss. Feeling brave, Bella slowly tracing the hair down the side of his face with her finger, admiring how handsome it made him look.

She quickly brought her hand away as she watched him shift slightly, his once peaceful face had now turned into what looked like a small frown and Bella couldn't help thinking that he had lied to her when he said he wasn't in any pain last night. She knew something was up when she had watched him get into bed, he had told her that he was just tired, but she knew he wasn't telling the truth. Her eyes shifted down towards the end of his t-shirt revealing a tiny piece of skin. 

Bella gazed up at his face making sure he was asleep, if he wouldn't tell her then she would just have to find out for herself. Bringing her hand down, she carefully started lifting the end of his t-shirt up. Just when she thought she could see something, Liam's hand came in contact with hers stopping her from going any further. Embarrassment flooded her as her as she came face to face with a very cocky Liam.

"Morning Princess," he grinned, his voice husky and sexy making her cheeks even redder then they already were.

"You know," he started, leaning up on his elbow so he was now hovering slightly above her. "If you really wanted to undress me, all you had to do was ask." He winked playfully before stroking her chin lightly, her heart beating rapidly out of control.

"I...I wasn't...I just..." she stuttered nervously, unable to find the right words with him staring at her like he was. "I was joking Bella," he chuckled above her. "You really are adorable you know that."

Clearing her throat and gaining up enough courage she said, "You were moaning in your sleep, like you were in pain or something, I was just checking..." she trailed off, looking away shyly.

"I told you I was fine," he stated.

"So you weren't lying?" He seemed to think about that before answering, his eyes never leaving hers. "I'll admit I'm a little sore but, that happens when you get bashed about a bit."

Bella definitely knew that for a fact.

"It's nothing I can't handle, don't worry so much," he said, finally leaning back down beside her.

"If you say so," she replied, watching him as he watched her. If only she could hear what he was thinking, she wished. "Are you hungry?" she asked, wanting to break the silence between them.