Chapter 2 *pic of Scott*

It was the second day of school and Bella was currently putting her pile of books away in her locker, why kids needed so many these days were beyond her! Couldn't they just stick to one book per lesson instead of three or four! Looking around at everyone elses locker, she noticed that they had all decorated theirs with pictures and odd little accessories. Glancing back at her own, she gave it a once over and wondered if she should do the same? She quickly decided against it and continued to put her books away. Like a decorated locker was really going to make her feel any better! She put her last remaining book in her locker and then gently slammed it shut with a relieved sigh.

As she turned to lean against her locker, she found a group of guys staring at her with big grins on their faces and suggestive looks in their eyes. She watched as the tall one said something to them before slowly making his way towards her. Great, she sighed, what line was she going to hear now? Liam was right about the corny chat up lines, she was officially scarred for life.The guy was inches away from her when Scott luckily appeared at her side making the guy stop dead in his tracks with a disappointed look spread across his face. Scott quickly greeted her with a hug and told her he would walk her to class as he put his arm around her and faced the group of guys giving them a look she knew all too well. In other words it meant to stay the hell away from his cousin or else.

Scott was a lot taller then Bella, at least 6ft. Bella was only 5ft 2 which always made her feel tiny whenever he stood beside her. His hair was jet black, short and spiky. He was very athletic, always doing some sort of sport. He had a piercing on his left eyebrow that he had gotten last year and a little bit of stubble around his chin. She turned her head to the side as they continued to walk down the hall only to find Scott still staring down the group of guys. She rolled her eyes and laughed to herself. Some things never change.

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. After each class had finished she would find Scott waiting for her which she insisted him not to, but she knew that he felt guilty for not being there on her first day. As promised, he had introduced her to all his friends and all his team mates who were more then welcoming, it definitely confirmed his social butterfly status. 

Scott's confidence had grown enormously since he had moved here and joined the football team, one thing she started to notice were the amount of girls that would look their way whenever Scott walked by. Some girls would smile shyly at him, some would stand there with a sexy smile on their faces followed by a flirty "hi". She found it amusing how he only acknowledged certain girls though and ignored others. She never knew Scott to be such a ladies man! This was something she had never seen from him before.

Back when they were kids, Scott was always the shy one, he could never find the nerve to talk to any girl and now it's like he was a completely different person. She wasn't sure if she should say something or not so she decided to drop it for the moment but would defiantly ask him about it later on. She was just grateful to have him by her side, it made the day go by that much easier.

Scott had introduced her to a few more people as lunch rolled on before Sam and Santi were waving her over  to go and sit with them. She walked over with Scott and asked them if it was alright for him to join, even though he could have sat anywhere he liked, he insisted on sitting with her. It made her laugh when her two new friends gladly allowed him to join, watching them both  share a secret glance at each other the same way they did with Mr Collins.

While they were eating, Scott's friend Liam soon came over and joined them which instantly made her stomach do somersaults. Ever since she had left him at the park yesterday, he was all she had thought about. He seemed to make her blush furiously whenever he was around. Stealing a quick glance his way, she stopped to let her eyes linger a little bit as he sat across from Scott in deep conversation.