Chapter Thirty-One (Opt. 2)

Okay, so, many people were upset that Candy ended up with Theo, so if you were routing for Candy, here is the ending. It's a super long chapter reeling in at 7338 words. Yeaaa so, enjoy you Cavier (Candy x Xavier) lovers!

UNEDITED because I've spent the whole day writing this and I'm tired cuz it's really late here.

---(Name this Line?)---

Candy and Kyle ran through the pack, heading to the place Candy had seen in her vision. They slowed after they knew they were out of sight from any possible threats. Also, Candy needed to catch her breath. As she took deep breaths, she saw an injured and bloodied wolf up ahead, "Look!" she instantly waddled over to it. She fell to her knees with a great cry when she realised it was her father. She knew she shouldn't feel sad, but she couldn't help herself. No matter what he had done to her, he was her father. She bit her lip as he father shifted, a sign that his wolf had died before him, "Father," she whispered as tears slipped from her eyes.

"C-Candy," his voice was raspy.

"Father, you can't die!" She cried, but he just scoffed and gave her a wry smile.

"After all, I've put you through, you don't want to see me dead?" He chuckled dryly, coughing in between.

"No, you're my father, and I can't help but love you, no matter how cruel and twisted you are," she stroked his cheek with the back of his hand, "and I know where mother is. M-maybe you two could-" she was interrupted by his dark dying laugh.

"You've always been an optimistic little bitch," Candy was taken aback by his words, "never saw the true evil in people's hearts, just the best," he wheezed in pain, "don't ever change, Candy," he closed his eyes.

"Daddy, don't go!" she shook him.

"Leave me to die in peace, Candy," he started without opening his eyes, "I've lived with your constant whining, don't make me die with it too."

"Come on, Candy," Kyle rested his hand on her shoulder. She looked down at her father as he took his last breath. She turned away, tears falling, and walked beside Kyle. It didn't take long before they reached the place Candy had seen in her vision. They stopped before it when the saw two figures, their backs facing them. Candy instantly recognised Luke standing there; she instantly rushed over to him as fast as her pregnant body would let her.

"Luke!" She shouted and flung her arms around him.

"Candy?" He somewhat questioned, though he knew it was her from her scent, "I'm so glad you're safe," he pulled away and examined her, "and pregnant?"

"Yep," she gripped onto Luke's shoulder in pain as she had a contraction, "and in labour." As the pain subsided, Candy straightened out.

"Theodore isn't gonna be too happy about that," he grimly chuckled.

"I can't believe he still even remembers me."

"As if he could forget, he's the one that sent me for her," he nodded to behind her.

"Candy-Bell?" She heard a broken whisper, "It that really you?" Candy turned around to look at a woman in about her mid-forties; she instantly knew it was her mother. Tears immediately welled in both of their eyes. The woman walked closer to Candy and reached out to stroke her face, "I haven't seen you since the day I gave birth to you," she smiled wryly as she wiped away Candy's tears with her thumb, "You've grown so much, so much beauty at such a young age." Candy couldn't swallow the lump in her throat as they engulfed each other in a hug. Candy hid her head in the crook of her mother's neck, letting years' worth tears flow. She had wished for so long to be reunited with her mother, and now the day had finally come and she couldn't get her words out.