WARNING!!

WARNING!!! Contains strong language!! Read at your own risk. If something offends you, then I apologise in advance.

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'Mates with the devil' including all its contents and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Popcorn Army. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, printing or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

ALSO!

No hate comments! I love to get comments, but I am a human being and I have feelings too. If you're going to comment hate on the book, just stop reading and move on with your life. And don't be the one to point out stupid mistakes on chapters that say unedited at the top. So please excuse any mistakes, whether it be edited or not. If you are genuinely confused, then fair enough, comment where or what by and I'll reply to you. I don't reply to comments that I feel are hate. I accept constructive criticism, but some comments can just be unnecessary. I had to add this no hate section after this book gained popularity. I won't sit here and say I'm not bothered by hate comments because clearly I am. However, don't expect any replies to hate comments from me.

Okay, rant over. Enjoy the book! Love you all... even the haters! "Haters gonna hate" :)

P.S. Another warning. Candy doesn't meet Xavier until Chapter 17. Warning you now, so you don't complain later.

P.S.P.S Chapter Twenty-Seven and Twenty-Eight are private, so you'll need to be following me to read them.

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow!

~ Popcorn