"So he tied Peter up in unbreakable ropes like Remus had and McGonagall casted a spell to ensure he couldn't transform. Sirius went back to the Shrieking Shack to stay hidden and keep Buckbeak some company. When we woke up, I visited McGonagall and said they would call Fudge soon. So us three then came to you to see if you were up and explain things." Samantha finished and took a breath.

Ron took everything in and couldn't believe what happened was real. It seemed like so long ago. He looked back down at his leg which was almost healed. It wasn't a bad break but still enough for Madam Pomfrey to keep him there for the day.

"Everyone's at the last Hogsmeade visit but of course we didn't want to go," Hermione spoke and then rubbed her eyes. They all didn't get much sleep.

"I wonder what Fudge is going to say," Harry spoke.

"I wonder what the whole school is going to say," Samantha added shaking her head. They were lucky that everyone was at Hogsmeade because this certainly would spread like wildfire. And Samantha was sure that Dumbledore would want to keep it quiet until he got things sorted out with Fudge.

They sat in silence for a few moments before Samantha thought of something.

Remus.

The last they saw of him was when he left Samantha in the Forest. She instantly stood up from the edge of Ron's bed.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"Remus," Samantha said. "I hope he's ok. Maybe he's in his office."

Harry stood up too. "You're right, let's go," he said and then turned to Hermione. "If Dumbledore or McGonagall say anything, come find us."

She nodded as Madam Pomfrey came in with another potion for Ron. He looked at it with disgust and sulked down in the pillows.

Samantha laughed at him and her and Harry left the Hospital Wing to head to Remus' office.

Once they got there, they saw that the door was open. The two peered inside and saw that the office was bare and all of his things were scattered around boxes and a few suitcases.

"What?" Samantha spoke and Harry knocked on the open door.

Moments later, Remus appeared from the back room of his office holding books and his cloak.

His eyes were heavy and the scratches on his face were ripped open. After setting the stuff down on his desk, Remus gave them a grim smile. "Oh hello."

"Remus....are you packing?" Samantha spoke, disregarding the Professor. She frowned and stared around the room in sadness. He couldn't leave. He was their best teacher in who knows how long.

The two Potters walked fully into the room and Harry stared at the nearby Grindylow that was neatly packed up in its tank.

"Yes I am, unfortunately," he said, his voice hoarse.

"Why?" Harry asked.

Remus pressed his lips together. "Well I'm not going to name names but someone told the Slytherins this morning about my...er...condition and there have been numerous complaints. I resigned to Dumbledore this morning before anything could get crazy," Remus explained and put some books into one of the open trunks. "Last night was crazy enough as it is and I can only assume it's going to get worse with the whole Sirius situation."