Sirius listened to her explanation and instantly felt guilty. He was coming in between their relationship and drifting them apart. "I...I'm sorry."

Samantha shook her head. "Don't be. It's my fault for not hiding it better. I guess I get annoyed when people talk about you in a bad light which causes me to drop my guard."

"If you want to tell him...If you trust him--"

That got Samantha's attention. She instantly shook her head vigorously. "Absolutely not." She then thought of something. "But I was thinking of telling Dumbledore possibly...?" she asked while trailing off.

That got Sirius' attention. "Dumbledore? You want to tell Dumbledore?"

She couldn't detect his tone. "Well I mean maybe. He's understanding and would listen to your story."

"What if he doesn't?"

"Then back to Azkaban you go," Samantha said in a somewhat cheery tone.

Sirius gave her a look. "Haha...Looks like we're back to square one with no one finding out."

"I guess so." Samantha said as she stared out of the window. The clouds were staring to drift away and that's when she saw the bright silver orb, illuminating the grounds beneath it. The Full Moon.

"Remus," Samantha whispered.

Sirius looked up from the treacle tart Samantha gave him. "What?"

"Its the Full Moon tonight."

Sirius raised an eyebrow but then he remembered. "Right. Remus," He then looked out the window as well and seemed to be in thought as though a hundred memories flooded his mind.

"Didn't you say he would go into the Shrieking Shack to transform?" Her voice was laced with concern.

Sirius slowly turned back to her. "He would during our school days....however that was before the Wolfsbane Potion was made. Maybe Dumbledore found someone to brew it for him. Who's your Potions master?"

"Severus Snape."

Sirius almost dropped his spoon which held some pudding but caught it just in time. He took a bite and nodded slowly. Samantha stared at his weird behavior but decided not to question it further when she saw that Sirius' jaw was clenched.

• • • • •

Samantha left Sirius about an hour later and decided to visit Harry tomorrow to get his view on the Dementors situation. He didn't say much when he woke up the previous day. Samantha thought it was because it was a lot to take in. The Dementors could really affect someone, as told by Sirius, so it would take a nice rest to recuperate.

She snuck back into her nice warm bed and got comfortable. Samantha finally was able to cool down her thoughts and doze into a nice sleep.

The next morning, her and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team went to visit Harry after they had breakfast and tried to avoid the annoying taunts from the Slytherins.

Oliver joined them this time and he said in a hoarse voice that he did not blame Harry, even though his eyes said otherwise. Harry didn't make much of it and knew how Oliver acted. He felt a bit guilty but pushed it aside. He would do better next time.