A Letter From Paul

Dear friend,

May I call you so? You're words touched my heart, as simple as it were. They were warm and inviting, refreshing to the soul.

That is exactly it: what I had needed.

Like a star in the distance of the night, a beacon of hope in the depths of the shadowed night. It is the open inn for a weary soul, something the Lord had not gotten during His stay on earth.

I understand if you do not trust me. I really do.

Saul was my name; a pharisee, persecutor, and fervently have I despised.

Such tragic changes occurred in my life. You may not understand.

That is okay.

But to touch earth for awhile and reach for heaven, I had longed for. That is what you have given me.

How is my soul?

A question asked that I had been asking. It is hard to work among bretheren sometimes, and I know it is something I have to face after being blinded by God, only so I could see again.

It is not only literal.

Blind. Blind.

Ananias, I searched for, but I could not. For truly, I could not. Only God had sent him to me, making my vision clearer than before.

Many a times in life, we walk blind. Many steps still I cannot see and how He sees me?

I do not understand.

A new name perhaps?

However, I have gratitude. Thank you for your kindness.

Regards,

Paul