Short Lived Peace

Jahni told Austin everything that night. As strong as she was it as she wanted to be she cried her eyes out. It hurt so fucking much. Some one you know that's the perfect fit could just do such a heinous crime in the field of dating. It was late and Jahni didn't want Austin to have to walk home at this time.

"Oh um you can stay in the guest bedroom if you like." She offered.

"May I it rather late and I'm tired." Austin laughed.

"Yea I'll show you just follow me." Jahni stood from the couch morning for Austin to follow.

Walking in Jahni showed him the guest bed room which was actually her old room before the house was given to her

Walking in Jahni showed him the guest bed room which was actually her old room before the house was given to her. If these walls could talk they'd probably tell a story of pure sadness like much of her rooms would.

"Um towels are in the closet down the hall, the bathroom is directly behind you, the remote to the bed is on the nightstand along with the remote to the T.V anything I'm in the room down the hall." Jahni left closing the door behind her.

She crept off to her room before changing in a sweater she couldn't make out in the dark and a pair of underwear before falling into a forced sleep.

Oliver was tried. He had just got off a plane for the second time that day. His mind racing a million miles a second. He handed the paper with the address to the cabbie before hoping in. Swiftly throwing cash to the cab driver he rushed out not caring about the change. His nerves set in but none the less he rung the door bell. He saw the porch light flick on and some on look through the peep hole.

"What in fucks name are you doing here?" Jahni stood there still with no pants on.