Therapeutic Beaches

She walked along a beach not knowing which beach she was at. It was peacefully quite. The breeze blew around her body. Her sandals in her hand leaving her foot prints in the grainy sand. She sat on sand watching the waves break at shore. The sun wasn't high in the sky yet you could still see light dancing across the across the blue water. The fresh smell of ocean filled her air ways.

Oliver who was buying a last minute ticket to Los Angeles. When he landed he caught the first taxi he could find to her apartment. Once he arrived his hand rapidly hit the door. When it opened it was a short girl with long brown hair.

"It's you look Jahni left for Costa Rica." Her face showed pure annoyance.

"Do you know where in Costa Rica?" He frantically asked.

"Um yea this address and hey don't fuck up again or I'm going to punch you in the dick." She slammed the door in his face.

Oli called another cab and went back to the air port. Was he jet lagged? He was but he made it his mission to find her so he hopped on a plane again this time to Costa Rica.

Mean while Jahni's eyes was brimming with tears wanting desperately escape. Noises of some one else captured her attention. She shot to her feet using the sleeves of her cover up to dry her eyes.

Turning face to face she was met with tattoos she knew all to well. And no she wasn't facing Oliver but Austin Carlile.

"Wait your Jahni right what are you doing out here?"  His eye brows frowedin confusion.

"Um how do you know me?" Jahni was more confused than him.

"Yesterday we met at the band party for my last show you were with Oli." He reminded her.

"Oh I'm so sorry I could barely hear and thought I just met an Austin I have a vacation house out her and my grandpa lives here." Jahni's focus went back to the water think about that monstrous night. With out even noticing tears streamed down her face.

"Hey you okay your crying?" His voice laced with concern.

"I'm fine." She said stoically "I'm gonna go enjoy the scenic beauty before you."

"Your not okay just talk it helps." He pressed.

"Trust me when I say you don't care about my troubles." Her back still towards him.

"You can tell me or I can follow you and you could still tell me." His arms crossed.

"Fine I'll take option two because I'm cold."  She begun walking away