For The Very First Time

SMUT WARNING......

Jahni woke up half on the couch half on Oliver.  His tattooed and warpped tightly around her waist keeping there bodies close together. Jahni tried moving which only caused Oliver to whine no and try over. He did roll over and right off the couch. A small scream left Jahni's lips as  she fell right on top of Oliver who landed with a thud. Jahni who was straddling Oliver checked to make sure he was okay.

"Oli you okay?" she bent over looking in his eyes.

"Yea just stop moving." Oliver slowly sat up.

"Hey Oliver?" Jahni smirked.

"What's wrong doll?" Oliver looked confused.

"Oh nothing I can just feel your boner on my ass." Jahni wiggled her hips a bit.

"Don't do that." Oliver held her waist making her stop.

"Why not Oli?" Jahni played the innocent card.

"Jahni you playing with fire right now." His gripped tights as he true to contain him self.

Jahni had no clue why she was doing it but she like Oliver's fustrated face as she teased him.

"Maybe I wanna get burned." She was ready for what ever was to come.

Oliver growled standing up effortlessly and rushed to his room. His lips was moving feverishly against her. His hand clutching her ads. As they got in Jahni felt her confidence drop. It suddenly hit her that she was a virgin still. Oliver noticed this and stopped.

"Doll if you don't want to you don't have to." Oliver stepped back some.

"I want to but um...I'm a virgin." She blushed.

"It's okay I got you." Oliver smiled lightly.

His hands tracked under her shirt feeling her skin under his hands. They went to the hem of her shirt easily pulling it off. His lips traveled to her neck lightly sucking and biting at the soft skin. Small moans spilled from her mouth. She felt her bra come off as Oliver's lips moved lower. She could feel his hands slid off her pant leaving her in just her lace underwear. With one final kiss those were off to. Oliver stared at her nude body before. Leaning back over his lips met with her's as his fingers played with her clit. Her hips bucked as her moans spilled in to his. Oliver smirked against her lips as his fingers slowly moved in and out at a slow pace much to slow for her liking. Jahni rotated her hips try to make him go faster.

"Remember doll maybe you wanna get burned." He whispered in her ear with his lust filled British accent.

Jahni groaned and withered under him. His bear chest pressed against her's as she moved. Grabbing a condom out of the drawer he undressed himself  and slid the condom. Slowly he eased him self in giving her time to adjust to his size. Jahni shut her eyes trying to get used to the new felling of being stuffed. Jahni nodded her head letting him know it was okay to move. He slowly thrusted as he scanned her face. He was looking for any sign of pain. Instead all he saw was the look of pure bliss was all over her features. Oliver now took the time to enjoy him self. His hands gropped her boobs as they lightly bounced to the speed of his thrust. Her hips moved with his making him go a little faster. Oli picked up on the hint and picked up the pace. It wasn't to rough but fast enough to have her screaming. Her nails embedded them selves in his shoulder scratching down his making his tattooed skin wept. His hissing only turned her on more as she continued. Her head fell back as his name and othe profanities fell from her lips. She was close and Oliver knew. Soon he was pounding into her as feeling her walls close around him. He slowed feeling her orgasm around him. Soon he was left going in and out as she calmed. He came him self and pulled out he threw the condom away and laid there with her.