A Little Bit Into The Past

Jahni woke up before Oil and tried moving which didn't work out. Oliver was much stronger that her so she wasn't able to move much.

"No don't go." Oli muttered in his barely asleep state.

Jahni stiffened remembering all the times she begged her brother to stay. She even went as far as saying that they could run away together and he didn't have to be deployed. She always feared him never coming back. That and he was the only one she trusted with every thing. Her and her parents never got along. So he was pretty much all she had. Jahni in total had about three friends. She wasn't exactly the most popular girl and surly wasn't most likeable. All her friends had found their mate, moved in and had a family. That where her attachment issue came in. When she was attached to some thing or some one it scared her it scared her bad. She knew that nothing could last forever and no one would stay. She let out a shaky breath and tried to gain her composure back. Blinking away thoes unwanted tears and memories.

She continued to sqirm around and eventually Oli woke up.

"Fine I'll get up and get dressed because we have a long day ahead of us."Oliver unwilling pushed him self out of bed.

Jahni giggled rolling her eyes and getting up. Walking in to the restroom she showered, shaved and did the remst of her normal morning routine.

"Love is that my jumper?" Oliver laughed at how big it looked on her.

"No I bought this before I even knew you." Jahni put her make up away. 

Pulling the eadge of the sweater she up on her jack when she was done the jacket covered sweater and was also adorable big.

"Let's go see London and other place in England." Oliver tells in faux  excitment.

"Oh excited to see place you've already been I see." Jahni was being sarcastic.

Oliver laughed grabbing her hand and  walking out.