London's Night Life

Later that day Jahni found her self back at Oliver's house getting for some party. Oliver described it as a pre new years party. It was they day before new years eve and Jahni didn't exactly know what to expect. Her heart pounding in her chest as she faced bring me the horizon. Jahni didn't exactly expect to see them. Jordan smiled and waved to which he got a small wave in return. The other guys looked at her trying to remember. She wasn't comfortable under their gaze and started to fiddling with her jacket.

"God you guys are wankers how long have you been looking at her?" Oli immediately noticed her discomfort.

"Long enough to know she's stunning." Lee have a wink.

"Stunning and mine." Oli quickly reacted.

"Ouch jealous much Oli." They all laughed.

"Come one Austin probably waiting on us." He mumbled.

His arm firmly placed around her waist as they walked out. The drive was filled with small talk and laughter. Arriving at the bus Jahni stood off to the side of the bus while the guys knocked.

"Doll come on." Oliver pulled her out of her trans.

"Oh um yea sorry." She quickly rambled.

"Guys I'll meet you inside in a little bit." Oliver hung out side.

"Alright what's wrong?" Oli crossed his arms.

"Nothing really." Jahni's focus was still on the night sky.

"Doll you've been off all night just tell me please." Oli pleaded.

"Well I've never been good at partying or socializing with people." Jahni explain her social awkwardness.

Oli chuckled grabbing her hand.

"Don't worry it'll all be fine."

They entered the bus and right away it was crowed. The strong scent of alcohol consumed the right space. Oli went to get them drink while Jahni leaned against a wall.

"Here doll I need to find the guys be right back." He hand her a drink and left.

It was just gen and coke mixed nothing spectacular.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing against the wall alone." Some one questioned.

"Standing." She replied snarkily.

"Austin Carilie and you are." He held out a hand.

"Jahni." She gladly shook his hand.

"Oh hey Austin." Oli popped up.

"Hey what's up I seen you in forever."

"Oh nothing just spending time with Jahni before she goes home in a few days." His arm once again drappedaround her waist.