3 Days Later

It's been three days since she saw bring me the horizon and to say her life have been normal would be a lie. Jahni's life has gotten turned upside down. She can't go outside with people asking for pictures. Her social media accounts are a mess. It seems as if she has enough love and hate to fill houses for year. She wanted to hide. Hide from people, comments and sadly her self.  She had no idea how to deal with this situation. Love was far from anything she thought of. Honestly she thought she'd be one of the few people who didn't have soul mates. Her thoughts were cut off by the small vibration from her hand that held her cell phone. On the brightly lit screen was a number she's never seen before. Straining her eyes in the dark room to get a good look. Hesitantly her slender finger swiped the green phone symbol so she can answer.

"Hello?" Her voice sounding groggy and confused.

"Oh shit sorry love did I wake you." Oliver's British accent rung through her phone.

"Um no you didn't this is Oliver right." She wanted to be sure.

"It is indeed doll so what time is it there any way." Oli tried small talk.

"Almost 4am why?" This was normal for Jahni to up at this hour.

"Whoa doll why you up you should be sleeping." Oli asked a little worried.

"Nothing Oliver just relaxing enjoying the view from my window." Jahni was a swift liar when it came to her feelings.

"So I was wondering if after tour you'd like to go on a date maybe?" Oliver has never been this nervous about a girl.

After this is his soul mate and if this didn't work out there's no one that would be a better fit for them both.

"Yea sure Oli see you then." Jahni agreed thinking "I might as well give this a shot."

"See ya soon doll face kisses bye!"Oli beamed through the phone hanging up