Please Don't Forget

Jahni rolled over in a bed, in a different country in a vacation house that's her parents. Her eyes burned, make up smeared. The only thing on her mind was last night.

~~~flash back~~~
Partying was so far off Jahni's lane she might as well been a total different person. She just wanted to leave but didn't want to ruin anyone's fun so she just stayed to the wall. The music continue to thump though the speakers of the bus. None of the guys was no where  in sight it's no she knew was. Not that she could really see with no glasses and no contact her eye sight was limited. She exited the too crowded bus and much to her horror she found Oliver. Only thing was his lips on some other girls neck. She didn't do any thing just called a cab. She went to Oliver's house and grabbed her belongings. Asking the driver to wait she packed up everything. She booked a flight to her vacation house in Costa Rica to be close to some family.
~~~Flash back over~~~

Jahni sat up, she need, wanted out. She wanted a peaceful distraction. There was a beach near the house. It was also close to her grandpa who hasn't seen her in years. But that could wait she wanted to clam her emotions before seeing him.

Oliver how woke up in a different country. He was so wasted that he couldn't even remember last night. One thing worried him the girl in his bed wasn't his girl friend. In fact he felt something missing from the room.  This girls hair cascaded down her back highly different from Jahni's short hair. Thoes pale blue eyes that looked back at him wasn't the semi dark brown eyes he cameto love. She was shortmuch short than Jahni who was 5'9.

He quickly jumped out of bed feeling his hang over hit him full force.

"Come back." This girl whined batting her eye lashes.

"No you need to leave." Oliver fumbled putting on clothes. He figured out what was missing and it was Jahni's stuff. Everything that was her's was completely gone.