Date Night

Jahni paces around her apartment in heels. The clicking sounds against her hard wood floor didn't help her calm her. She continuously tried to calm her self down with no avail. A knock on her door terrified her. She couldn't help but feel self conscious as she stood there opening the door. Oli stood there in a button down shirt and jeans.

 Oli stood there in a button down shirt and jeans

"Um hi please come in." She invited him in swiftly closing the door behind him.

Oliver glanced around her apartment taking some details. Like how the walls seem to have three white walls and one black wall that had writing on it. Poster from various movies hung on her wall perfectly framed along with other memorabilia. Soon though the clicking of her heels brought him from his daze.

"Oh here I remember you saying how much you loved turtles so I got you this." Oliver smiled passing a little plush turtle.

"Oh my God thank you so much." She happily accepted the turtle.

Placing it in the couch she decided to give Oliver a tour of her apartment.

"So if the writing on the wall confuse you all the black walls in the house are chalk board walls." She laughed showing him down the hall.

Oli nodded taking in the rooms she had shown him even her room, her study and music room. In all Oliver was amazed by Jahni.

"Well doll it seems we have to go or we'll be late for dinner." Oliver offered a hand.

Jahni blushed, giggled then nervously took his hand. Oli tangled their fingers together as they walked to his car rented car. Oliver opened the car door allowing her to get in before closing. The drive was a comfortable silence with the melody from the radio. Pulling up Jahni noticed it was probably the most expensive restaurant in Hollywood.  Getting out Oliver's arms wrapped themselves around her waist. As soon as they were seated small talk began.