Morings Never Felt This Good

The next morning Oliver woke up to a slightly small girl in his arms. He smiled as memories of last night flooded in. He was in some shorts he had random in his car and she managed to take his hoodie. Not that he minded in fact he thought it was cute how it was way to big for her. Her hair a total mess, lips slightly parted, and with no make up he though she was stunning. She fitted so perfectly to Oli's body and he loved it. He almost wanted to he loves her though he new it should wait. Sighing content Oli slid out of her bed while doing he made sure to not wake her up. Going to the kitchen he begun making breakfast. The lovely aroma of pancakes wafted through the house as Oli continued.

Jahni was tossing and turning around the bed having her normal nightmare of be held down by some unknown force. In her mind she was screaming when in actuality she wasn't making any noise. Oliver who was walking back with breakfast for the two. By this time she had given up on moving and just laid there. Her eyes closed and her face showed distress. Oliver having a past with night terrors promptly woke her. Jahni instantly shot up looking for who touched her.

"Calm down doll face it's just me." Oliver chuckled handing her breakfast.

Jahni laughed a bit thanking him for breakfast. They sat there eating and just enjoying each others company.

"So baby doll what was the nightmare about?" Oliver asked in the mist of silence.

"To be perfectly honest with you I have no idea I don't remember the dream." She said after the long amount of silence she's given him.

Oliver understood perfectly. Setting there plates to the side. Once they were out the way he tackled her with a big hug pressing small little kisses on her face. Jahni busted in to a fit of laughter.

"Mornings never felt the good." She thought to her self.