Surprise, Surprise

Jahni rushed around her apartment making she had every thing. It was the she was going to the U.K. to see Oliver. It 5am and her flight left at seven. Loading everything into the uber she hitched a ride to the air port. She hasn't spoken to Oliver in a week. So he didn't know that she was coming out. The plane was packed for a seven am Tuesday flight to the U.K. she feel asleep peacefully on the window next to her as the plane flew through the sky. Soon she was waking up as the twenty two hour flight ended. Her hair blew in the gentle  breez. Her heart pounding as she walked of the plane. Jordan had texted her Oliver's address. She walked into a small cafe. She sat had coffee and called a taxi. Soon she was driving through England till she finally reached his house. Grabbing her stuff she paid and walked up to his door.

Bringing her hand to the she knocked nervously. Whil waiting she played with the hem of her flannel. The door pulled open leaving a bed raggled in front of her.

"Hey olisuras." Jahni said blushing.

Her suit case on the side her while she faces him with a huge smile that slowly faded away.

Oliver was confused yet happy.

"Doll what are you doing here I thought you had to work." Oliver's smile grew.

"I decided to come down any way." Jahni shrugged.

"God I missed you." Oliver's arms wrapped themselves around her pulling her close.

Moving his hands to her hips he lightly kissed her. Grabbing her stuff he brought it inside and took it straight to his room.

"So what no baby doll?" Oliver popped down on the couch next to her.

"How about movies and junk food."Jahni giggled.

"Film's an junk food it is the." Oliver left for junk food letting Jahni pick out a movie.

They fell asleep right there on his couch.