So You Could Drag Me Through Hell

Tears slightly poured down her face. This was easily describe as the worst pain she's ever felt. Soon every one was lined back up but this time to see their marks. No one in the entire room matched her's that they had seen. Oliver to finally looked and was astonished.

"Um guys?" Oliver tried getting their attention.

"Hold on Oli we need to find this person." Jordan brushed him off.

Oliver rolled his eyes pushing him out the way. Rolling up his sleeve he revealed the same mark that had been covered in ink. However Jahni didn't notice not one bit. Her eyes were closed as she tried to force the pain away. Looking down he saw how her face was one of pure agony. Moving her hand his fingers brush along the skin making it less irritated. Jahni feeling the sense of relief wash over looked up to find her soul mate. Her coffee brown eyes was met with Oliver's greenish hazle eyes. He kissed her hand making all irritation go away leaving her happy as when she first walked in.

Now this Mark system allow me to explain. First off how that came to be no one really knows. Why does hurt so much when you ignor it? Well it takes the emotional pain of heaetbreak and turns it in to physical pain. How do you you know when your around your match? Well the closer you are, the more its irritated if you ignore the irritation then the real pain sets in. How do you get the pain to stop? Well first you can't ignor it then find that person once you do the pain will end. Now if you like our dear friend Jahni ignore the pain then it'll hurt pretty badly it will take the pain you fear most (in Jahni case being burned) and amplify it times ten to stop all you have to do is touch that other person.