Small I Love Yous

Jahni's P.O.V
I nervously looked at me cell phone. It was off I was to scared to turn it on but I knew I had to. Taking my phone in my hands I slowly turned it on. Right away noticed I had a series of missed calls and text. I couldn't help but smile at the th out of Oliver actually loving back. That would be amazing. I couldn't even think straight. This love concept was clouding my mind. This new found attraction to a person was so much for. Every thing, literally every thing about him made me fall head over heels for him.

Baby doll I've been trying to call you but you might be asleep because it almost 3am out there so call when you can please xxx

My eyes read that over and over. My fingers raced across the the screen looking for Oliver's number. Once I found it I hesitantly looked. I thought it would be a better idea to send a text to see if he replys.

Um hey Oli I'm actually woke up a few minutes ago so you can call me now if you like. I hit send before I could even chicken out.

I shook my phone as if that would make him reply faster which it did not. I watched hoping he would reply soon to which he did.

Well hello there doll face I have to tell you some thing. As soon as I finished reading it he was calling like it was perfectly timed.

Sliding the green phone symbol across my screen I placed it to my ear.

"I don't know how to say this." He started off with while I felt my heart crack I knew it was to good to be true.

"Don't worry Oli it's fine you don't have say it." Hearing it from his mouth would kill me.

"But I love you, I don't know how this happened so quickly and I don't know why but I love you with all my heart now sleep doll and call me later." His voice soft and loving with a hint of concern.

"Goodnight Olisuras." I giggled.

Good night doll love you." And the phone call ended.