chapter 6 The unknown vistor

Start from the beginning

"I woke up again startled about two hours later to someone shaking me violently awake.

"What are you doing here?" It was Neji. This must be his room and he sounded pissed. More pissed off than usual. But who wouldn't be if they woke up and found someone in there room.

Wow.

Was all that was going through my mind because he was sleeping without a shirt and his toned abs were clearly visible in the moon light.

"Huh?" I asked confused trying not to stare but failing miserably.
I glanced up to see him smirking.

Fuck life. He saw me staring at him.

" I said what are you doing here?" He repeated kneeling down to my level.

"Well um this might sound crazy but I was being chased by some creature."
I said scratching my neck sheepishly.
I laughed a little nervous. He looked down and pinched the bridge of his  nose with index finger and thumb.

"Your more of a loon than I thought." He whispered mainly to himself.

"Hey! I am not. I'm telling the truth." I yelled in anger forgetting I was in the hyuga compound.

He slammed his hand over my mouth scared that I mightve woken lord Hiashi. And when he is woken up he's not a very nice person to be around.

"Shhhhh..... your going to wake up everyone." He whisper yelled getting angry again that I mightve gotten him in trouble.

"Oh sorry." I apologized quickly as he slowly took his hand from my mouth.

"Now let's go back to your place. I'll walk you there. And you can go right back to sleep. It's only 3 in the morning and we have training in the morning." He said getting up and grabbing his uniform. He walked to the bathroom to get dressed brush his teeth and fix his hair.
He came out 5 minutes later.

"You ready?" He asked simply offering me a hand. I took it and nodded slowly. I was scared to go back. I didn't want to be alone with that intruder. I don't know how it's getting in but it scares me that it comes and goes as it pleases scaring the living crap out of me.

I stood up completely forgetting that I was in a loose tank top and shorts.
I saw him blush a deep red and look away immediately. I was confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously. As we jumped through his window. And quickly exited the compound.

"Uummm.... your bra is showing." He simply told me with a deep blush clear on his face.
When I looked down It was my turn to blush. I immediately fixed my shirt and kept walking embarrassed that I didn't notice before.

"So um my house is this way." I said turning a corner. I didn't look at him embarrassed that he saw me.

I looked over my shoulder constantly in fear it was still outside.
"Would you stop that already there's nothing here." He said to me in frustration.

"Sorry but I'm scared it's still out here." I said looking down to the ground.

"Uh... whatever. Is that your door that's open?" He asked curiously.

" Yes. It's teeth  were grazing my neck and I ran as soon as I got the chance." I said as we approached my door.
I stood outside not wanting to go inside. My heart was beating fast. I was scared it made shelter here to lye in wait for its prey to come back.

"Come on. There's nothing here." Neji said pulling my arm towards the door. I fought against him because I was just not going to go back in alone.

"Ugh..... fine. Ill check it out first. BYAKUGAN!" He activated his kekkei genkai to scope out the apartment.  And much to my luck there's nothing here. Like he said. I was relieved. Only until he had to leave to go back his own house.

" umm..... c-could you perhaps stay the night?" I asked nervously looking to the side to avoid eye contact.

"Hmm... why? Your still scared? There's nothing here. Just lock your doors." He said dismissing me. He was about to turn away but as scared as I was, I was definitely not going to let him leave me here alone. I grabbed his arm and clung to it tightly. I could feel him stiffen as if he wasn't used to it.

"Please stay. I don't want to stay here alone. It comes and goes as it pleases. I don't know how it finds its way in but it does. Please?" I begged him looking him straight into the eyes. I could feel my eyes start to tear up and being as close as we were he saw them. He sighed in defeat seeing as he wasn't going to win this one. He gave in and said ok.

"Alright fine. Just this once." When I heard that I beamed happily and smiled. I hugged his arm tighter.

"Thank you." I whispered. I drug him to my room and got on the bed. My bed was big enough for the two of us. So I offered it to him.

"Uh.... I shouldn't." He said obviously not liking the idea of a man and a woman sleeping in the same room. He was raised differently. I knew that but I was scared and didn't want to sleep alone. So I insisted.

"Please I don't want to sleep alone. This is where I was when it woke me. It was breathing down on my face." I explained looking down.

"Ugh... fine. But this is the first and last time I'm doing this for anyone." He practically yelled that at me. But I didn't care. All I knew was that I won. I smiled and did a little victory dance in my head.

"Thank you." I smiled to him. He went to the bathroom I assume to get comfortable to sleep. When he came out his hair was out of his ponytail and his shirt was off as well as his ninja tools. He never looked at me because I assume he was embarrassed about this. However I was glad he agreed. He climbed in bed next to me and covered himself with the blankets and lyed on his back with his hands behind his head to fall asleep once more. I decided to lye down as well and being as scared as I was I scooted over to him to be as close as possible. I just needed to know that he was there. I needed his touch. If I didn't I wouldn't know of he would just up and leave while I was asleep.

"Uh... Michigo what are doing?" He asked and when I looked up he looked like he had a deep red blush on. Probably because he was shirtless and I was in loose clothes.

"I want to know that your here." I said snuggling next to him. I turned over and had my back to him and I made sure it was touching him. I needed that reassurance.

"I told you it's not coming back. It was probably just a nightmare." He said to me. I felt him turn over for his front to face my back. It was probably the protective side. It made me smile that he did this for me. He made me feel even safer. I was almost asleep when I felt his arm unconsciously wrap around my torso and pull me in closer to him. This made me blush hard.

I don't know what this feeling is that he's giving me but I think I love it.

With that in mind I fell asleep with a smile. I snuggled more into him and fell fast asleep.