Thirty One

"Rosie it's been four years, he still hasn't asked you, maybe it's time to move on." My father said looking at me, Autumn playing on his apartment floor who is now currently four years old, along with me being twenty four.

"Move on? Never dad, I love him." I reassured.

He shrugged.
"As long as your happy and he's respectful." He took a drink of soda.

"Mama! Look!" She pointed to a picture of herself sitting on my fathers kitchen counter.

I smiled at her.
"Who's that?" I asked and she smiled, drooling a little bit.

"Me." She pointed to herself and stuck her stomach out.

"Are you ready to go see daddy?" I asked and she nodded her head violently in excitement.

"Okay, give grandpa love." She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and I thanked him for having us. I drove us home and Jc had just gotten back from checking up on his company which he still owned.

"Daddy!" She squealed and ran to him, he picked her up and swung her around and kissed her cheek. I chuckled and began making dinner.

"Babe wait." He stopped me.

"What? Aren't you hungry?"

He shook his head.
"I have dinner planned already, Kian said he'd watch Autumn."

"Are you sure? Do we really trust Kian with our child? Have you met Kian?"

He laughed. "She'll be fine. I promise." I nodded and he drove her over to Kians as I got dressed.
Jc told me to dress nicely but not too fancy, apparently he didn't suggest a long dress.

I curled my hair and put on a plain shorter white dress with a gold necklace and did my make up. I slipped on some white flats and Jc pulled into the drive way, changed into khaki joggers and a black dress shirt.

He must have changed at Kians, maybe we're going to a fancy dinner. I don't know.

Jc was continuously beeping his car horn so I sprayed some perfume and ran to his car.
He opened my door for me and I sat down.
"So where are we going?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled.
"You'll see, gorgeous." He slid a finger under my chin and backed out of the driveway and I stared out the window for clues.

After awhile I only saw us going into woods, a dirt road under us, he knew I loved the woods. He remembered.

I smiled down at the windows, and I good feel Jcs gaze on me. He stopped the car in the middle of the road and Matt pulled up in front of us.
"See you later." He smirked and ran out of the car straight ahead leaving my mouth wide agape and Matt got inside the car.

"Where's he going?" My stomach dropped, why was he leaving me?

"You'll see." Matt smiled at me and I sighed, he took a turn and led me out of the car.

"I'm driving home now. I'll see you later." He hugged me and ran.

Wow, okay.

I rolled my eyes and walked until I found a big piece of cardboard sat on a rock, that said in bright marker "follow the pictures taped to the trees and you'll find the one who loves you by the name of Jc." I smiled at the note and followed the trees.

After finding six pictures I wandered into a place where lights where tied around trees and a blanket under the shade. There stood Jc smiling with his arms open.

"You didn't have to do this!"

"Well your an asshole, a shit head, and a sarcastic bitch that for some reason I would take a bullet for because I love you so much," he got down on one knee and I covered my mouth.

"So, you piece of beautiful shit, will you make me the happiest matching piece of shit alive and take my last name from me?"

I nodded. "YES!" I squealed and we hugged and kissed and ate the dinner he prepared in the picnic basket on the blanket next to us.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I smiled and ate the last strawberry.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thank you guys for all the love and support and I try to respond to you guys if that's what'd you like.
Next chapter will probably be the last, opinions on that?

And, after this book is completed I'll be making a new one, how many would read?

PLEASE COMMENT! ❤️