Nine

JCS POV

"Jc how could you?" She pleads trying to escape the grasp I had on her arm.

I began to tear up.
"You will not leave me." I hold her wrists tightly and slam her against the wall.

"You sure did leave me last night! For another women!" She scolds trying to release her wrists as I tighten my grip.

"You know it didn't mean anything to me, quit being so dramatic!" I scream into her red blotched face from all the tears and anger that built by the second inside her.

"Your hurting me." She says weakly and drops to the floor once I let go.

"This is the last time you hurt me." She gets up and runs out the door, slamming it behind her.

"JC!" I hear a yell and I jump in response, opening my eyes quickly.

"What? What? Rosie?" I look at her frightened.

"What's wrong with you? You started screaming and woke me up." She laughs.

"Bad dream." I explain.

"What about?" She sticks her bottom lip out, a way of pouting for her.

"Nothing important." I lied and forced a smile. I've already made myself look like a big enough douchebag in front of her, and this certainly wouldn't change her mind about that.

"Oh okay." She smiles and grabs a towel off the back of the bedroom door.

"I'm going to shower. Get one in your bedroom so we can be ready at the same time."

I nod and she locks herself in the bathroom.

I shower and put my hair in a multi colored bandana, with a black shirt and black pants with red vans.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and waited for her to walk downstairs.

Rosie's POV

After I showered I out on a plain black tee, some light pink high waisted shorts with rips, pink converse and put my hair into a messy bun.

I walked downstairs and met Jc there.
He was sitting in silence staring at the wall.

"Ready?" I ask.

He nods. "Where are we going?"

I shrug. "Mall, maybe?" I ask.

"If you want." He smiles.

I nod and start his car.
"Let me drive." He says and opens my door.

"Thank you baby." I smile and close my door and he drives off.

We get to the mall and go to a couple stores. The last one Jc had been begging me not to go into was Victoria secret.

"Baby, please I promise I'll be quick." I begged.

Our hands were locked, and he restricted me from moving.
He sighed and pulled me into the store.

"Please be quick." He pouts.

"I'll let you pick stuff out." I try to budge him into not annoying me and whining about leaving the whole time.

He smiled brightly and picked out a couple things for me, and I paid for some of them, but Jc wouldn't let me pay for the rest.

"Now, you better be in one of those as soon as we get home." He smirks as we get into the car.

"Who said you'd see me in them?" I ask.

"What do you mean? You told menu could!"

"No, I told you you could pick some things out for me." I try to hide back a smile.

He huffs and we pull into the drive way, him carrying some of my stuff inside.

I throw it all on my bedroom floor and got dressed in some Pajama's.
Jc wore boxers to bed every night but I always wore shorts and a tank top.

"So, you were being serious huh?" He asks rubbing my back as we laid in bed together.

I nod. "Well, I understand." He pushes his face into my back and pulls me onto his lower chest tighter.

"Good night, Justin." I whisper.

"Goodnight." He kisses my back and we go to sleep.
______________________________________

When I woke up, Jc was sitting up on his phone. I looked at his screen and he let me, which made me feel amazing.

"Is that Dom?" I ask.

He nods. "Hi!" Dom yells through the screen.

"Hey." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I heard the news. Jayce's devastated." Dom says towards me.

"I told you not to tell her that Dominic!" Jc says angrily.

"Well, I'm sure she wanted to know."

I shrug. "He'll get over it, right?" I ask.

Dom looks unsure. "I hope so. He's been crying for four hours straight."

"Your making it worse." Jc clenches his fists.

"Jc I wish you would chill out. I would never leave you for anyone." Jc puts his arm around me, giving me a sideways hug.

"Okay Dom I guess I'll see you soon." He says and covers the screen, hanging up the face time with Dom.

"We're going to Dom's later, please stay away from Jayce. I can trust you right?" He asks.

"I think trusts the most important thing in a relationship so yes, you can always trust me."

"Can I have a kiss before I get ready?"

I nod and Peck his lips, afterwards him leaving into the shower and me showering in the other bathroom.

I dress in some combat boots, black tights, a red skater shirt and red and black shirt with a black leather jacket and my hair into two dutch braids.
I put on some red lipstick, winged eyeliner and mascara and red blush before leaving the bathroom.

After Jc met me in the hallway and he smiled at me.
"You look sexy, go change."

I frown. "Why? You don't like my outfit?"

"I love your outfit, around me."

I look at him uncertain.
"So because I'm dating you I can't wear what I want? This isn't even revealing."

"Delilah you look hot. I don't want you to look stunning around Jayce."

"So there's a way I can look ugly to you?"

"Did I say that?" He spat.

I shake my head.
"Wear what you want I just have jealously and trust issues."

"You don't have to worry about that when your with me." I said in a pleading voice.