Twenty Eight

-two weeks later-

I remembered everything now, and that night I remembered why he didn't act like a stranger to me, and was so awkward at first. I realized why he begged me for sex, and obviously he got it again because I was drunk.
I rolled my eyes. So much anger ran through me. What if he got me pregnant again? Would he run away this time too?

If I told Jc this he'd be heart broken and think I was lying to him when I told him I had just met Jayce when Dom introduced us. But I tried to erase every memory of that and I guess until now it worked, because I thought nothing of him at the party.

To me it isn't even a big deal anymore, things happened and I can't take it back no matter how much regret I hold.

But now I could care less because I'm moving in with Jc, and nothing could ruin this day at all.

"Honey you know if you want you can stay with me for a little longer, and you can always come back."

"Thanks mom but I won't need to."

"I approve of him now, he seemed very sweet at dinner last week." She looked at all of my bags and began to tear up, here's for the around the third time I've made my mother cry in five months.

"Please don't leave me alone here." She begged hugging me tightly.

"Mom I have a life of my own waiting for me." I hugged her back then pulled away.

She nodded.
"I'll get over it. You can come visit when ever you want, you know?"

"Yes mom I'll definitely come visit you, especially because Jcs mom is in Houston so when he goes to visit her, most likely I'll come over here a lot."
I rambled on.

She smiled again and hugged me again.
I chuckled. "Okay mom, I have to go now."

"Sorry." She looked at me and pulled away standing in front of the door, in my way.

"Mom." I said in a solemn tone.

"What?" She said innocently.

"Your blocking the door."

She looked behind her.
"Am I really!?" She laughed, "That's funny! I didn't even realize."

There was awkward silence for a second.
"Well um, can you move please?"

"Yeah." She smiled at me, still not moving.

"Mom can you please move now." I asked nicely and she nodded, still not moving. I sighed and pushed her away from the door and walked out it.

"DELILAH COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" she screamed as I packed everything into my car.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO KIDNAP ME?"

"YOUR MINE NOT HIS I GAVE YOU BIRTH NOT HIM."

"IN THE FUTURE I WANT TO GIVE SOMEONE ELSE BIRTH WITH HIM. Goodbye mother!" I screamed back getting into my car and locking all the doors, quickly pulling out of the drive way.

Just when I thought she wasn't insane, this happened. But nothing could ruin this day.

I pulled into the house and sat in the drive way for a second.

I ran up to the door and knocked, a boy with brown curly hair answered the door. Jc.

He pulled me up and gripped me tightly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and we spun around, a tight I missed you hug.

I screamed smiling as he swung me, and kissed his cheek. He put me down and I kissed his lips, we both smiled into it. "Damnit I missed you so much." I laughed.

"Damnit I missed you too Jc." I said going back to my car to get my bags.

"Let me help." He ran after me and basically tackled me before I could get to me car, and we rolled around in the grass.

"Let me go!" I begged.

"No! Let me hug you some more!"

I rolled my eyes. "I have to get my bags! I haven't even seen the house yet." I laughed.

He kissed my head and let me go, I got my bags and he got some and we went inside.

He decided to give me a little tour.
"Okay kitchen, living room, upstairs is the bedrooms, my bedrooms right here and yours is right there." He pointed to a cardboard box in the hallway.

"Wow, okay." I laughed and sat my bags on the bed in what he called 'his room'.

"What are you doing your rooms right there."

"Jc shut up." I laughed and unpacked my things.

He laughed too, and he helped me unpack some of the things. When I was done, he started rambling on about a bunch of things that happened when I was gone, but then, "I'd like to take you out to dinner tonight." He smiled sweetly and I nodded.

"I'd love to." I exclaimed in surprise.

He kissed me again, and I laughed when we pulled away.
"What the hell are you laughing for?"

"Do you remember my first day at your house? And now we're moving in together."

"Oh my god yeah, and I remember when I was so rude to you and yelled at you because you sat in Olivia's seat, and you didn't even say anything mean back!"

I shrugged, "that's not a big deal anymore."

"If someone says something like that to you, you don't just take it."

"She seemed nice, I didn't want to be mean to her." I explained.

We talked about so many memories, kissed so many times it was unnecessary, and laughed until we couldn't breathe, and all of this would have never happened if I didn't do the unwanted, I guess sometimes doing the unwanted gives you what you wanted.